WTS : A'pexi Power FC+FC Commander for RX-7

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

xizrul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2006
Hye guys,

I'm Izrul from automods, currently automods is having a promotion for the A'pexi Power FC + FC Commander for RX-7. The details as follow :

Condition : Brand New
Price : RM2800
Quantity : Limited
Warranty : 1 year from the manufacturer in Japan

This item is originally come from Japan. Automods also offered wide range for RX-7 parts, feel free to visit our website at http://www.automods.com.my for more items. Feel free email/PM or SMS/call me at 017-2056952 - Izrul

Thanx guys~Looking forward to hear from you all

cheers~

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
You could perhaps list down your parts list for the re guys. We always appreciate vendors that carry parts for rotary engines. Good luck.

xizrul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2006
phat7 said:
You could perhaps list down your parts list for the re guys. We always appreciate vendors that carry parts for rotary engines. Good luck.
maybe you could visit our website bro as there is too many too list down. If the items is not there, you can always request it from us for your intended parts, you can give us the model or part number and also the picture if possible, we will try our best to find the parts in Japan and bring it back to Malaysia...

anyway, thanx for your comment.....cheers bro~ :regular_smile:

ipohboy

Known Member
Sep 25, 2006
just as a reminder

Hai fellow fd owners,

As a reminder , before purchasing your new PFC, check your car and know which model harness , stock Ecu you're using because there are basically 3 types of fd3s production with different stock Ecu wiring + improvement. and then see which PFC fits your car. For better understanding read this useful PFC for fd3s pdf guide. -> http://www.clubrx.org/media/pfc/PowerFC_FAQ.pdf

I'm assuming that Izrul might sell the latest version because only the latest version come with commander right? but for which fd3s model does it goes , must check the PFC serial number first.

I'm interested in buying one myself for my "rojak" fd3s but now I'm the so called very "miskin" fd owner.So I have to wait for big $$ to fall down from the sky. hopefully.

And I have one question, anyone here knows the best sifu to deal with when you want your PFC to be tuned CORRECTLY and PERFECTLY and really know what he is doing?

P/S: I think I 've met the forumer here named Glen about 3 years ago at Ah Choy workshop area. We were talking about the heat problem and extra oil cooler and stuff.. and another day I remember we did a small TT at Gazebo with my mechanic and 2 other fd3s owners (forgot the name , but one blue and one silver automatic fd). I hope I'm not describing the wrong person.:regular_smile:

xizrul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2006
thanks for the info IpohBoy, what you mentioned is correct. You must provide me your engine year maker or if you have the model number for the Power FC it will be more easier. Previously got one fd owner bought power fc+fc commander from me :_:

Thanx for the info ipohboy.....cheers~ :_:

xizrul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2006
hi guys,

please be informed that all my stock is currently in Japan. It takes 2 week to arrive in Malaysia after paying the deposit. You can pay deposit as low as RM100 first and upon giving you the items, you can pay me the balance.

thanx guys~ cheers~

A Post Every 5 Mins

hi have any 1 of you try among these 2 type of engine?
then if yes then do you guys know which engine will win in pick up and top speed?
if a gsr wira VS a gsr CK 4wd, which car will faster?
have u guys try b4?
thanks..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience