• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
Hairil said:
ic ic...thanks for info..
today cant lerr...i plan next week sat,can??..we go together..
dude...next week sat is new year dude...me and my frens might go out for holiday not sure yet...maybe weekdays can la..after working hours...

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
nashlovebrown said:
ohhhh in kl huh....ermmm in jln ipoh sentul got one....from kl to selayang if u follow jln ipoh k....... ermmmm ok from balai polis sentul (first trafic light) u go straight till u see second trafic light and u turn right (from the road itself can see the shop at the conner) ..... its opposite hindu temple and in the same row of a motor bike shop ( got sell apriallia motorbike)....very cheap .... 4-2-1 can get for rm200, piping 2" can get for rm160-rm180, tabung can get rm160-240....

another one is in selayang ... jln kuching in front of pasar borong....in the same row of old warta supermaket..beside 7E11..i got my central bullet hot bits for rm170 over there...he knows what he doing la..he will give advice what to do and what not to do....but the tabung expensive over there la branded one ....

if u wan we can go to those place...i also plan to change my tabung la...tak cantik la the bunyi....today if u wan because i got my car done already...no more gegar gegar...hehe
adoi why so expansive,better take zenden 4-2-1 also Rm200 only some more it is chrome,also the piping 2" at my friend there only Rm120,also the center bullet zenden only Rm85 the price is cheap but the product quality is very good,i think some body should know zenden's product are oem to some of the branded company,about the tabung for waja no way run la~ Pro1 Racing S flow, the best for waja low noise,hight air flow....at Rm280,is better then fake HKS,and those bla bla bla cap ayam...
..sorry not trying to push my product just provide the best and lowest price as i know

see what to be prove:

inside

also the sentul that shop suck to the max all banggla there,the center bullet my friend use 2month rusty and the mellow inside kosong di...hate that shop!

Last edited:

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
kent20 said:
adoi why so expansive,better take zenden 4-2-1 also Rm200 only some more it is chrome,also the piping 2" at my friend there only Rm120,also the center bullet zenden only Rm85 the price is cheap but the product quality is very good,i think some body should know zenden's product are oem to some of the branded company..sorry not trying to push my product just provide the best and lowest price as i know

also the sentul that shop suck to the max all banggla there,the center bullet my friend use 2month rusty and the mellow inside kosong di...hate that shop!
i dont know what brand la the extractor but wont rust la...piping rm120 stainless steel huh? the extractor and piping is stanless steel one...no brand one...dude rm180 for HOTBITS central bullet dude. i think that kira cheap already for that brand la...i dont know about zendan...but from waht u said very cheap...hairil give a try la...4-2-1 + piping only rm320....dude the sentul shop where got bangla..malay and chinese la....im using his piping and tabung never rush la..maybe ur fren bought the cheap piping la...the rm80-rm100 the normal can karat one i think...mine not stanless steel piping but another piping wont karat one..heavy abit then stanless steel....

dude post ur product picture la...ppl can see also..maybe buy it...central bullet for rm85 is damn cheap la...

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
dude the 4-2-1 is full chrome huh or pain chrome only...for rm200 i think better buy urs if fully chrome la....

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
nashlovebrown said:
i dont know what brand la the extractor but wont rust la...piping rm120 stainless steel huh? the extractor and piping is stanless steel one...no brand one...dude rm180 for HOTBITS central bullet dude. i think that kira cheap already for that brand la...i dont know about zendan...but from waht u said very cheap...hairil give a try la...4-2-1 + piping only rm320....dude the sentul shop where got bangla..malay and chinese la....im using his piping and tabung never rush la..maybe ur fren bought the cheap piping la...the rm80-rm100 the normal can karat one i think...mine not stanless steel piping but another piping wont karat one..heavy abit then stanless steel....

dude post ur product picture la...ppl can see also..maybe buy it...central bullet for rm85 is damn cheap la...
picture posted see my previouse post up there,next time Tt we chat la..coz something very sasitive about branding,later other company angry...and i will let's u know where actualy hotbit from...

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
hehehe dont tell me hotbits from singapore or brunai la dude...immediatelly ill go to shop and take out my central bullet then hehehe

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
nashlovebrown said:
dude the 4-2-1 is full chrome huh or pain chrome only...for rm200 i think better buy urs if fully chrome la....
that is full chrome by enodyes..not paint..
actualy alot of thing is damn cheap ni....but the shop mark up very hight....

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
nashlovebrown said:
hehehe dont tell me hotbits from singapore or brunai la dude...immediatelly ill go to shop and take out my central bullet then hehehe
hahaha what i and tell you,that is just near by your house hahaha

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
nashlovebrown said:
hahaha hotbits buatan malaysia huh...oh goddd...i think singapore or brunai one better la
ijor...why so susah leh..go wei yip or wai hengla..RM250 kao tim one whole car..sure help you do up like track car wan..super cun sound..if wan stainless steel, juz buy from kent..then kenji or me can bring you go to serdang and do..reasonable price..bnr also did his exhaust there..

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
nashlovebrown said:
oh like this laaaaaaaa.....secret secret relation la..... wan any help or tips huh hehehehe....we all bro must help each other one...
Haha..no needla..sendiri kao tim...slow slow le..me no mivec,GSR or Evola...only 4918..Dahla SOHC and auto..think like our bro kenji meh..2 weeks settle d..haha

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
dude my exhaust system all change already la....4-2-1, 2" piping, hotbits central bullet, tabung also.....do it again huh ohhh nooo...i wan tabung only like out fren 3" but round one la....second hand also good enough already la

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
thinking of changing my rim back to 15" white color one...17" cannot la..very heavy...pickup slow only...serdang got huh all this items hehehe

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
WajaRS said:
Haha..no needla..sendiri kao tim...slow slow le..me no mivec,GSR or Evola...only 4918..Dahla SOHC and auto..think like our bro kenji meh..2 weeks settle d..haha

dude not tipssss to modif car la but tips to tackle girl la we will help u i say.....modify car we all help each other one ... hehehe

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
hahaha i think huh if the girl that u post the picture saw this forum sure she will kill u one...somemore we talking about u and her....just try to show her this forum new topic and see what her reaction haha

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
im backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..

.2moro is kent bday.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENT.....

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
yes huh okok cun tomm tt la...kent belanja us makan for his birthday lorr....hehehehe anyway happy birthday kentttt....

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
nashlovebrown said:
hahaha i think huh if the girl that u post the picture saw this forum sure she will kill u one...somemore we talking about u and her....just try to show her this forum new topic and see what her reaction haha
Haha..this one I dunnole..she don't know wat zth is about also..but she call me to help her stick the "Pink Colour" bomberman on her car..same same mar..haha..

A Post Every 5 Mins

hey guys,
would like to go polish my car and wax a few layers ...anyplace to recommend ? preferabbly around rm 100 oni ler :P hehe tqtq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience