Worst day!~

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Jus now i watch fetching my gf back to kl.. Passing UE3 from cheras to kl.. Then on my left came out a mat rempit (chinese fella) then fly in front of me.. Then HE do one Wheelly stun... n he was lucky... his mud flap almost touches de ground/.. i think he was jus 2-3 metre from my front car.. i slow down.. i was thinking if he drop then i crash on to him then i charm.... After that i manage to over take him.. then i look at de back mirror n he izzit he crazy... he was keep doin de stun few time.. i think he was showing off his skill to malay motorist...

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
organize fear factor for them.. very dangerous to do that on road, not every road user is alert.

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
why do you have to specify chinese?????

hehehehe....... just kidding.... these ppl don know how to write the word "DIE"

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
why waste petrol + tyre thread because of these asshole???

i hate rempits!!!
they scratched my car even when the car is moving....
i did nth wrong n they r doing such things to me....bastards....

sigh...just hope the whole group got bang by a trailer n all die together la....

Legend Speedy

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site
juz let him show what he wan to do la...
when he reli drop off...
den he will learn a lesson.....
by tat time... he will cryin like hell kau kau...

TOE PECK

Banned
Oct 29, 2005
its a pity he didnt crash and die on the spot...if i find one that had crsah i'd stop and kick his ass to make sure he's dead...i hope malaysian will at least try to kill the rempits any chance we have....heheheheheh....malaysia boleh

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
high on drugs i would say...i also saw one boy on his bicycle...doing the same thing...but he was way cool...he did that for around 30metres without the front even touching or feeling imbalance...so cool little kid!!!

kojiizam

Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
Got one time one big group come out at damansara. ride so damn slow and blocking the 2 lane road. stupid fella. think the road belong to them. ignoring all car behind. think they are so big. if you want to block the road, join JPJ or police traffic la. he..he

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Just take 4X4, red line your speed meter and bang kau the stupid pig brain daughter fucker from behind. Upon impact, slam the brakes. See how far that pig can fly. It'll be like soccer star Maradona do his goal kicks. hahaha

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
i was too scare to take my hp/// cos i scare if split sec i din concentrate in front .. i scare i might ran over him..... i keep thinkin wat if he fall n i can't stop in time....

if they wan do those stuff.. ask them go join motorcross or wakil malaysia join de stun challenge la...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello dude,

Can anyone tell me how to setting the air fuel setting?
Someone told me is by adjust the MAS screw at the Throttle Body, a screw with spring.

Can anyone show me where is the screw?
I'm using an satria 1.6

Thank you
muff
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience