Work At Home (part/full Time Needed)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hiring Now

Work At Home (part/full Time Needed)

Jul 2, 2007
why must need to give full name, hp number and location to other email add? to those who responded, pls share a review here please.

hondaex1991

Nov 27, 2006
why must need to give full name, hp number and location to other email add? to those who responded, pls share a review here please.
ye lol...Can u specific more detail about this job here?? no need explane one by one, just story A to Z about this job.. easy for u and happy for us...

june yap

Known Member
May 3, 2007
i don't dare to give my real name, hp and add to stranger. how about others?
Good morning danjb,

Thank you for your comment. We have done this for more than 27 years in 64 countries. Your information eg. full name, contact number and location is for us to contact you more easily on the phone and set an appointment if we find you meet our requirements. Your full name is important for us to address you more politely than your nick name.

Yours faithfully,
june yap

june yap

Known Member
May 3, 2007
kindly pm your details a) full name b) contact number c) location and i will show you the next step. thank you.

monkeyu1

Jun 16, 2006
Thank you for your comment. We have done this for more than 27 years in 64 countries. Your information eg. full name, contact number and location is for us to contact you more easily on the phone and set an appointment if we find you meet our requirements. Your full name is important for us to address you more politely than your nick name.

Yours faithfully,
june yap

i curious about this job since no respon from u june...u say we need to pm u all the detail...than call us out...that sound u doing the same thing like mlm as Lx,Coxxxx,Amxxx,elxxx, calling ppl out share a idea than join it...? izit the same?
what make this different when u say it work at home? provide more detail to show us to have confident to meet u up...
thx dude...

june yap

Known Member
May 3, 2007
OMG! Sorry to say that! Someone like me trying to help people to get what they want in their life! And someone never know nothing about what we are doing now, trying to give excuses! We have more than 50 millions satisfied customers (which that amount of people is more than zth) and we did 3.1 billion US dollars last year which is like microsoft and we are public listed in NYSE!
WE are only looking for serious people. Excuses wont lead you to anywhere! Just pm me your full name , contact number , and location and we will contact you. ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE WHO CARES FOR THEIR FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
kinda interested here as well..:itsme:
pls PM me necessary details k..
tq..

xiaomao

Known Member
Mar 30, 2007
please pm me also

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Shell Lubricants has released two new high performance market-leading heavy duty diesel engine oils with the Shell Rimula range -- the Shell Rimula R5 LE and Shell Rimula R6 LM.

<!--more-->The Shell Rimula R5 LE is the first synthetic-technology heavy duty...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience