Wira Owners Club.....

inky

Nov 7, 2005
hi i'm inky, actually me and volksallan were there. we reach at bout 1030 and we chat till the petrol station close but still no sign of woc and tis not the 1st time. i'm the 1 who drive c99 look-a-like, wit perak number. i think some of them know me.
does any sifu here experience b4 bout the gear box between 91twin and 92 single cam? any difference between those ratio?

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
HI

Doing a survey. im driving wira se. thinking to upgrade to any 1.8 NA engine (dun wan turbo or sc). lowest cost is my main criteria for transplant.

can please help to list down the option and estimate cost of engine including transplant?

thanks

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
hi bro, i recommend that you visit the link i've provided as not much of our members will visit this forum.

feel free to ask your questions there.

cheers.

zfadzli1

From Facebook
Dec 11, 2011
www.facebook.com
hello! i still remember you man! ahahha, LDP, dun pray pray... always say your car slow..... standard la, these ppl always say slow wan, that's what they all say... but their actions contradict...

eh sorry wira tai kors for spamming... ahahha...

cheers.
hye all wira owner club....if u all hve a plan a konvoi don forget mee too ok.:wavey:

rizal2105

Known Member
Oct 5, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all..i'm newbie. I have a problem to find the rear wheel bearing for my wira. i'm using the 5 hole 114.3 from the Mitsubshi FTO. Can anyone tell me where can i find the spareparts? Thanks in advance. (sorry for my bad english)

thor03

Dec 5, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
rear wheel beraing i think same with wira.... 2nd option pump out the bearing and give it to spare parts shop to fine or go direct to bearing shop like NSK and NTN much easier.....

don't tell us that also can't fine.... hope help u a lot....

alien_03

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2003
Hello guys..when and where got TT..let me know..long time didnt join TT session..

darkness3299

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
KL
FYI guys WOC is still active. the official TT is still running and Im currently the President of the Club. Do let me know if you need to know more. Also we have move our forum to FB which you guys can look for WiraOwnersClub where we have active conversation between the club members on basically everything.

Apis