Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Wira A/B 1.6 conv -> 4G93 NA for sale

SuPeRStreeT V.34

Known Member
Car Model : Wira AeroBack 1.6xli
Year : 1995
Convertion : Mitsubishi 4G93 (M) 1.8 (n.a)
Selling Price : RM 17K nego
Extra : Recaro SR3 rear seat, Evo3 door panel, evo3 rear disk brake, New block gasket, new t/belt.

For detail : call me : 012-4213161:_:

Last edited:
any pics of the car bro..??

As wishes

any pics of the car bro..??

Yeah...this is the pic....... Everthing are same except rear wing & intercoller.I sold the rear wing last week & this pic captured last month before I sell my E3 engine & put in 4g93 NA. I sell 4G63T because cannot inspection & reason I want to sell this car is because I plan to buy E8 soon. This Mitsubishi 4g93 engine was so perfect & awesome.....you may test drive 1st. Lighten & better power/tork than normal Malaysia 4g93NA.:_: yet...PUSPAKOM & JPJ Approved! yeah!:shades_smile:

http://www.image-upload.net/files/3601/Image089.jpg
http://www.image-upload.net/files/3601/Image088.jpg

lol: You still can spin the wheel even just shifting to gear 2...unbelieve it? Believe it :)

Last edited:
:)

bro how about the loan? can it go full? or need to put downpayment? email me the pics please..

[email protected]

About the loan, Im not so sure........even this car was converted to 1.8 (manual), ussually the loan will be given base on the original body chasis cc. That's mean the loan will be follow base on wira 1.6xli (auto) body chasis year manufactured : 1995 . Correct me if Im wrong:regular_smile:

long time no see...

Car Model : Wira AeroBack 1.6xli
Year : 1995
Convertion : Mitsubishi 4G93 (M) 1.8 (n.a)
Selling Price : RM 17K nego
Extra : Recaro SR3 rear seat, Evo3 door panel, evo3 rear disk brake, New block gasket, new t/belt.

For detail : call me : 012-4213161:_:

Ho..ho..ho........boss a, you wanna sell ur car aaa....walla.....The Super car on sale!...all the best boss!:driver:

p/s: The most legendary car....holding 4g63 e3 (385bhp)....dwngrade to 4g63 (250bhp) & now dwngrade to 4g93 (1??bhp)....ho..ho..ho.. no wonder long time didn't see you at Batu Kawan.....sudah pencen ka :shades_smile:

can u wait???

Bai, can u wait?? I can give u downpayment around thousand but i have to wait another 3 month...justn start working and need pay slip to apply personal loan

bro, can u handle loan? i'm interested here.. never buy car...huhu.. dn't know hw 2 do it..

:)

bro, can u handle loan? i'm interested here.. never buy car...huhu.. dn't know hw 2 do it..

Err.....I am so sorry bro... I don't arrange for any loan, you need to find out at local finance or credit loan company......:regular_smile:

:D

Bai, can u wait?? I can give u downpayment around thousand but i have to wait another 3 month...justn start working and need pay slip to apply personal loan

Ho...ho... good request.....:) Im kind of easy guy to negotiate. If you serious.... give me a call anytime : 012-4213161

Cheers!:shades_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom