Will Izso buy a good car???

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
This fella not active on ZTH is a weird period hahahaha

very quiet right. i'm also bored. no entertainment and nobody to troll.

but the joker, pattern banyak la. picky and choosy, he don't realize beggars can't be choosers. he don't want to settle for a cheap econobox, want something exotic -- shoehorning a 1JZ into a BMW is exotic ok, its like a girlfriend with a german father and japanese mother.

But he is not in here, the pages are slow......hhahahhahahah

we speed it up lor.

I think he should just get a Satria with a 4G93T inside, or one with a 4G63T. #wheelspinforthewin.

ok...poison commencing again! hahahaha

merc e200

https://www.mudah.my/1999+Mercedes+Benz+E200+2+0+A+-72806123.htm

342908027490455.jpg

we speed it up lor.

I think he should just get a Satria with a 4G93T inside, or one with a 4G63T. #wheelspinforthewin.

In one of the 4g63 or evo fb clubs, today I saw someone selling what he claims a genuine mirage cyborg but already using 4g63t stroked to 2.2ltrs! That should be devilishly fast but the asking price is rm46k!

Anyway such car I think doesn't suite his requirement coz he seems to need a family sedan, not a 2 door hatchback.

In one of the 4g63 or evo fb clubs, today I saw someone selling what he claims a genuine mirage cyborg but already using 4g63t stroked to 2.2ltrs! That should be devilishly fast but the asking price is rm46k!

Anyway such car I think doesn't suite his requirement coz he seems to need a family sedan, not a 2 door hatchback.

Wira with a 4G93T or 4G63T then. same same.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom