Whwen Takumi drives Impreza GC8

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Search

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
i thought his dad want him to accept the fact that there are many other better cars compare to his AE86 and try his best to improve the way he drive the car by letting takumi experience the ability of the impreza??....
not really sure leh... jz guessing after watching the initial d ep 14.. haha... see how the outcomes lar..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I think what his father is doing now. He wants Takumi to feel the difference between FR and 4WD (but his father didnt tell Takumi that the Impreza was a 4WD). Because takumi is used to drive FR other cars he rarely touch it... His father wants him to be able to master different kinds of driveline.

After driving the Impreza Takumi seems to like forgot how to drive the AE86 cause both cars driveline not same. His father wants him to drive the AE86 one day and Impreza one day.
And from now on he will have to drive the both cars. I guess is after he compete with a white EVO6, he will start to realise the secret behind the Impreza.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
but still takumi will still continue to drive his AE86 rite??... his father said he wont give the impreza to takumi, since it's his one..
anyway it is, i'm sure what his father is doing now is to train him to drive at a different level of what he usually drive...

azhartestad

Known Member
May 6, 2005
i think ah..his father will die bcos of too much smoking and then he will get the impreza...if u notice everytime his father appears he's either smoking or just start to light the ciggie..just my two cents hehe

xerofighter

Not so senior member
Mar 2, 2004
Subang
azhartestad said:
i think ah..his father will die bcos of too much smoking and then he will get the impreza...if u notice everytime his father appears he's either smoking or just start to light the ciggie..just my two cents hehe
you are damn funny. i was laughing when i read it. hehehahahah

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
not only his father will die of cancer because of smoking, he has another serious problem - - he cant open his eyes!!!!! did you guys notice that he never open his eyes since the very first episode of initial d??

anyway, he is helll of a great driver!! can drive with eyes closed and lighting up cigarette while drifting.....!!!! :)

bazet

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
you guys can understand the anime ? The Malay translation so horrible even I can't understand it.

The next battle will be fighting those evil EVO gangsters....and Takumi will use his newly mastered technique achieved by practising his dad's Impreza GC8 to defeat those EVO...and....at the end Ryosuoke will save the day when the gangsters want to pawn the project D...

After that what happened ? I've stop reading the manga for so long

antaras

Known Member
Aug 30, 2004
KL
Visit site
holy shiite... can't wait for epi.15-16!!! dang, anyone knows when they'll be releasing it?

azhartestad

Known Member
May 6, 2005
ya lah...when is it coming out...i thought everyweek they release new episode..but so far nothing yet.

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
azhartestad said:
ya lah...when is it coming out...i thought everyweek they release new episode..but so far nothing yet.
aiks.. i thought most ppl know already ler.. they will air in japan on 18th this month, so if compare with previous episodes, probably 2 or 3 days later (or even earlier) the raw version of initial d will be available for download at l33t-raw, and the subbed version, depends very much on shinshen sub and ideology lor.. unless you guys go for other version of fansub, but i'll wait for that one, usually take 1 week to 2 month lolx..

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
bazet said:
you guys can understand the anime ? The Malay translation so horrible even I can't understand it.

The next battle will be fighting those evil EVO gangsters....and Takumi will use his newly mastered technique achieved by practising his dad's Impreza GC8 to defeat those EVO...and....at the end Ryosuoke will save the day when the gangsters want to pawn the project D...

After that what happened ? I've stop reading the manga for so long
dude....why dont u check out www.isohunt.com.....search initial d

stage 1,2,extra stage,3 and 4(untill 14 u can find in there) english subs...

anyway is bittorent protocol...download at www.bittornado.com first...

crazykid

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
somewhere on earth
Visit site
he has already started driving th GC8...he just started recently acutally its under stage4 episode 14 ;) waiting for episode 15&16 cause thats the time when he starts struggling between both the subaru and the ae86 ;) dam tension now,waited for a month now for the release :mad:

williamclw

Known Member
Apr 13, 2004
DU
Visit site
watched 15 and 16.. keisuke crashed his FD, front suspension got problem.. so he borrowed the girl's black FD. have to wait for 17 18 to see takumi battle the evo.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Unable to make it to Sepang 1000KM race tomorrow but would like to follow the action closely? We here at Zerotohundred.com will be providing you with live coverage from the race on our Facebook page, all you have to do is register an account with Facebook, click like on our Facebook column on the right of this page and voila, you have live access to hourly updates from the race. We will also be uploading...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience