Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Who wants the original 99~00 Vi-RS lips?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
friend1.jpg

friend2.jpg

Friend is selling car and will part out the following stuff:-

1. Original Honda rear bumper lip for 99~00 - SOLD

Lip is exactly the one on JDM GF-EK3 Vi-RS, original so perfect fitment, no doubt. Unlike those replica, no weavy effect after painting and won't break easily. Attached with OEM screws and brackets which will be provided, no more stupid rivets.

2. Original Honda front bumper lip, aka Civic Type R front lip, for 99~00 - SOLD

Vi-RS, facelifted EK9 Type R, this is it. The legendary CTR lip.

All brackets and screws will be given. Painted in original dark blue color. Both items were bought brand new last year.

Items are now at JB, will ship to KL for a fractual of cost. Pls PM me for further arrangement.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
yes, sell separately.

bro nice item ler...
rare item rare price...

zex666 said:
got any spoiler?.. :confused:
Yes, I have the original JDM standard spoiler for Civic EK 4drs. Standard accessaries from GF-EK3 Vi-RS in Japan. Factory black color and almost like new condition.

Click here to find out more.

RS1.JPG

dcloo said:
bro nice item ler...
rare item rare price...
The only thing rare to find is the rear lip. ;)

zex666 said:
do u got a higher than that..i dunno what type.. :)
The tall one is EK4 Si spoiler. Very hard to get and I suggest you to settle down for the replica. The original Vi-RS spoiler is alos nice and clean which stand out from others as well since eveybody is having the tall spoiler. It makes me feel tired to put on my EK4 Si spoiler as well.

Hikaru said:
The tall one is EK4 Si spoiler. Very hard to get and I suggest you to settle down for the replica. The original Vi-RS spoiler is alos nice and clean which stand out from others as well since eveybody is having the tall spoiler. It makes me feel tired to put on my EK4 Si spoiler as well.

sell it to me like that... ekekkekek... wanna make it as spare..

hattech-v said:
sell it to me like that... ekekkekek... wanna make it as spare..
Then offer me a price that I can't resist.... ;)

Hikaru said:
friend1.jpg

friend2.jpg

Friend is selling car and will part out the following stuff:-

1. Original Honda rear bumper lip for 99~00 - $450

Lip is exactly the one on JDM GF-EK3 Vi-RS, original so perfect fitment, no doubt. Unlike those replica, no weavy effect after painting and won't break easily. Attached with OEM screws and brackets which will be provided, no more stupid rivets.

2. Original Honda front bumper lip, aka Civic Type R front lip, for 99~00 - $375

Vi-RS, facelifted EK9 Type R, this is it. The legendary CTR lip.

All brackets and screws will be given. Painted in original dark blue color. Both items were bought brand new last year.

Items are now at JB, will ship to KL for a fractual of cost. Pls PM me for further arrangement.

Thanks for reading.

can i get that spoiler?..very sexy..

Both lips and spoiler sold. Thanks for everyone.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi,

My car.. After being used for 21 years... Many parts have been rusted due to paint peeling off from them.

I did not realise, a large chunk have been missing from the bottom sides of my car, I think due to water splashed from my front tyres..

I need to re-weld them so that my car can be jacked on those tyre jacking machines..

They quoted my RM 150 for both sides.. No Painting..

Is it worth it ? THANKS !

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom