Who has Maxis Broadband ?? n bad customer service

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Who has Maxis Broadband ??

Lets share our stories, about TM net n all here.

Ok, last few days ago. My bagero MAxis Broadband (yes my bro exchange my realible jaring to his Maxis Broadband) gives me problems. I cant access a lot of website including ZTH.

I gave them a call n they said Reset the router, modem, Pc la n.... I did all those still the same, until the last call they said "I am sorry most of the customers complaint about cannot access website n i called the service somethng they said they is a problem with our server n we are sorry... Thanks for using Maxis Broadband,"

Ok now website can go n then MSN cannot enter.

So gave them a call, 5 times i think,

The same BS (resit router la, modem la, Pc la, resit for me la) until the last called (worst same operator)

"I am sorry we block MSN messengern other P2P only at 10pm u can enter..Thank you for using maxis broadband."

Really hate la this maxis, n my Bandar Utama area cannot Streamyx. Damn them.:angry_smile:

Lucky i am not Mr. Chua n then come out Mr. Chua Jr. PArt 2 !!!

FYI, I am using the MAXIS BROADBAND 3G with HSDPA not the RM2k thingy

Last edited:
very slow is already a problem for broadband, xbalance2002. :)

hmmm u are using wireless?
I am living at pusat bandar puchong using maxis wired broadband..512 but it is faster than streamyx 1.0 i "guess la"..so far i never encounter such problem.Just sometimes after a heavy storm the connection will down for max also 1hour then it comes back alive.Everytime i call the number it just went straight into dial tone without those IVR press 1,2,3.
I am satisfied with the overall,direct debit the charges from my credit card.It is of course more exspensive than streamyx but not as high as 1999
the setup cost me rm360 with a modem they provide..every month rm80 unlimited access.So far so good..at least i didn't face any frequent dc,slow connection and a customer service number that i need to que with bunch of ppl..

actually broadband service depend on area, streamyx in my house in kelantan much more faster than streamyx in my friend house in kl, maybe it's the same for maxis broadband

TMnet also sucks

Damn TWO weeks they took to send the friggin' broadband pack
Then another ONE week for the installation man to arrive

TMnet also sucks

Damn TWO weeks they took to send the friggin' broadband pack
Then another ONE week for the installation man to arrive

Mine was best, 2 months n until Maxis ask

Maxis oprator: hows our broadband service??
Me: Which one ??
Maxis operator: Our Maxis Broadband
Me: Oh, well i dont have it for 2 months already. The installation man didnt come.
Maxis Operator: Oh we are sorry.

I think one of the reason they did this so I wont get the 30 day money back Guarantee.

So the installation man come n i asked his. He said "too many people order the modem and we have not enough stock,"

Last edited:
i forgot to add. The line is weird than my jaring. It dies at certain times. N worst it wont load as Jaring will load. Anyway it is not slow in my area even my jaring.

"I am sorry we block MSN messengern other P2P only at 10pm u can enter..Thank you for using maxis broadband."
Why the shit are they blocking any thing at all? You pay for full access to everything, not some fucked up service that blocks this and that. Call them up and give them a good round of fucking. If not, walk to maxis center and shout at them.

That's what I said to TMNET when they ask me to try closing my chat programs. I just told them, "why the shit must I close my chat programs? If I close all my chat programs, and my internet works again, then are you telling me that I cannot use my chat programs?"
Then, the agent said, "yes. It may be your chat programs causing the problem."
I told them, "I am NOT going to close my chat programs. I pay for full access to internet. If I cannot use my chat programs, then I might as well just terminate my streamyx account! Would you buy a car just to find out later that you cannot use the aircond because it will cause the car to malfunction?"
The agent then shut up already.

Last edited:
mine even worst~~line slower than dial up...cal up customer service few times..always say they wil check n ask me wait for d results...keep waiting for 2 months...still no answer...then i decided to cut it off..i went maxis center at ttdi...but they keep on asking y u wana cut bla bla bla...so i tel them line too slow...again they promised to check n ask me suspended d line 1st...after my line had been suspended for more than 1 months...fucker they sent me bill say i didnt pay d bill..wtf??!!!!i already said suspended d line~~until now there still no news from maxis broadband...only got received cal from maxis say i didnt pay them..fucker...only know how 2 collect money but nvr do any service...some more d customer line for broadband is not toll free...cal them everytimes oso listen music n heard them talk cock only...really lousy service from maxis...:angry_smile:

kayang,
You wanna go to the maxis center at KLCC with me? I kinda like handling cases like this, especially when there are many people around. It'll be good to practise pushing my voice out from my belly since I've now joined choir and my choir leader says to sing from the belly so that the voice will come out loud and clear.

kayang,
You wanna go to the maxis center at KLCC with me? I kinda like handling cases like this, especially when there are many people around. It'll be good to practise pushing my voice out from my belly since I've now joined choir and my choir leader says to sing from the belly so that the voice will come out loud and clear.

haha...i oso dulan waiting there last time...i went ttdi maxis center for more than an hour..still they kick me like ball..passing here n there..ytd only called me again but not solve my problem..jus ask me 2 pay d bill..n now d bill shot up 2 RM500++..fuk them la...sooner or later i'll cancel my maxis no oso..better go for digi..my phone bill for digi now is cheaper..since maxis being d biggest network in malaysia...their services really sucks~~~

if i wana go klcc maxis center oso susah la..i work til sat evening...they only open from mon-sat noon...i dun think 2 pay d bill anymore..thinking writting complain letter 2 maxis..so wat others plan for tis??

kayang,
Walk up to the maxis center, whichever one, and demand you speak to the director. I always almost get what I deserve when I make some serious fuss about it. I don't mean to be bossy or show off (since many stupid mother rapists would think so), but you need to be seriously angry and your voice has got to be louder than anybody elses when you are treated like a piece of shit.

haha...i oso dulan waiting there last time...i went ttdi maxis center for more than an hour..still they kick me like ball..passing here n there..ytd only called me again but not solve my problem..jus ask me 2 pay d bill..n now d bill shot up 2 RM500++..fuk them la...sooner or later i'll cancel my maxis no oso..better go for digi..my phone bill for digi now is cheaper..since maxis being d biggest network in malaysia...their services really sucks~~~

if i wana go klcc maxis center oso susah la..i work til sat evening...they only open from mon-sat noon...i dun think 2 pay d bill anymore..thinking writting complain letter 2 maxis..so wat others plan for tis??
i called "123" last week, according to them, KLCC Maxis center (Maxis Tower if I'm not mistaken) open 9am-9pm even for Saturday.

icic...wil try called them n ask again...but tis kind of service really driving me frust~~thanks for all d info~~~hopefully problem can b solve smoothly

My zth frens...

THIS PIECE OF MUTHA F**KING SHIT WAS TERRIBLE TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT ACCESS MOST WEBSITE.... INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL LIKE CNN, ALJAZERA N OTHERS INCLUDING MYSPACE N SOME AUSSIE WEBSITE....

MY MSN CANNOT ENTER AS LAST WEEK I CANT SEND MESSAGES....

I CALLED THEM TODAY ENGAGE N NO ONE ANSWERING....

PLZ BOYCOTT THIS PIECE OF CRAP...... :mad::mad:

TRUE ME INDONESIAN BROADBAND IS TWICE BETTER THAN THIS SH*T

that's really crap dude!...
maybe its time to make some serious noise at maxis center...

that's really crap dude!...
maybe its time to make some serious noise at maxis center...

NOW WORST....

HOTMAIL.COM ALSO CANNOT :mad::mad::mad: IS LIKE SLOWLY ONE BY ONE... CANNOT ENTER

I CALLED THEM 1 HOUR AGO TO SOMEHOW RESET LOCATION... SO THEY TOLD ME 15 MINUTES..

NOW 1 HOUR, THE LINE STILL BAD... :mad:

SEE I CALL SERVICE CENTRE NO ONE ANGKAT....

SO MY ZTH FELLOWS DONT APPLY MAXIS BROADBAND...

Last edited:
Today, my maxis mobile suddenly no signal at all in my home in ss2. I called them up and the agent said he'd open a ticket and informed me that someone will call me within 2 to 7 working days. Here's the general dialogue.

Me: 2 to 7 days? That's bullshit. I've no signal in my home now and you expect me to drive out just to get a signal? My job requires me to be on standby for my clients 24 hours a day and if you do not have signal for the whole night and my clients can't reach me, they will complain to my boss about me not being reachable. And all that because of you guys? You think that's fair?

Agent: I understand your inconveniences but all I can do now is open a ticket for you. Technical will then reach you back.

Me: NO. They won't call me back. I am supposed to have a few other problem tickets opened with you guys but nobody has called me back.

Agent: But sir, I checked your account, all your tickets are closed.

Me: Closed? Who asked you all to close it? I have an MMS problem where someone sent me a mms and it went to maxis.com.my/mms website. When I accessed it on the website, it says my account is inactive. Technical is supposed to update me on the problem but it's been months. Only just now when I tried to login am I able to access my mms website but the mms has already been deleted. You all didn't do anything about it.

Agent : ...... (don't know what to say)

Me: And I have also reported that my 3g signal is not consistent in my home. Sometimes there's 3g signal, sometimes there isn't. What happened to that ticket? Why was it closed? It's not even resolved it yet. I don't care what you do, you open the ticket now and ask your bloody technical to call me tomorrow. I will give them morning to find out what's wrong with the signal in my home.

Agent: Sir, have you tried going to another location to see if you can get a signal on your phone?

Me: Why must I go else where to see if there's a signal on my phone? If I go out of my home and there is signal, you expect me to sleep right there where there is signal? Sleep in my car? Sleep on the side walk? Sleep at the bus stop? And then worry about when I can go home because there is no signal in my home? I AM NOT GOING TO DO THAT. You get someone to call me tomorrow. You don't expect me to worry for 2 to 7 days whether my house will have maxis signal or not. Waiting for even 2 days is bullshit. And take this recording to your CEO and ask him to do something about it.

Agent: Okei. I'll open the ticket.... bla bla bla

And it went on like that. Bunch of dumb bloody fucking idiots.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom