Which item should I choose?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
between a Microcompressor or a Fuel Pressure Regulator,which item can lower the consumption of my car and give me more mileage? im drivin a 4G15 stockie...of cuz besides bein featherlite on the pedals...gimme some advice on pros n cons please...

PocketRocket said:
between a Microcompressor or a Fuel Pressure Regulator,which item can lower the consumption of my car and give me more mileage? im drivin a 4G15 stockie...of cuz besides bein featherlite on the pedals...gimme some advice on pros n cons please...

urs is stock engine? fuel injection or carburetor?

About microcompressor..i think dun depend on it la..there is on in my previous honda city..really no use..this is my opinion only..

fritz said:
About microcompressor..i think dun depend on it la..there is on in my previous honda city..really no use..this is my opinion only..

yea....there is nothing to instal tat can prove to reduce FC....

Well, I will go for SURBO for low end response and then compliment it with Microcompressor for hi end power.

dont drive like mad cow then the fuel consumption will be low loh..... the only thing to install is a good attitude and chillzzz down, now the fuel so expensive better drive according to the road sign.... when it show 70 then drive 70 loh..... simple mah right?..... this is what i have installed after the fuel price went up.

cheers,

surbo are fitted after the air filter
heard that it swirl the air nicely so that u will get more air inside the air combustion

Joeker said:
Well, I will go for SURBO for low end response and then compliment it with Microcompressor for hi end power.

WAHAHAHAHAHAA... Not again!!! eh, what happen to those diagrams that u draw? I really miss the "Chiu Chiu Chiuuuu" la... hahahah...

Microcompresor on my dad's car did help a little .. but not much.. as for FC didn't do much difference...

hey bro,

i think if u maintain n keep ur engine running in a perfect condition..ur FC wont be so high rite? clean u r throttle body/carburetor....change plug n service regularly with better engine oil....it should be ok....

im driving subaru..but if compare FC with my mum honda eg9 auto....i feels tat my subaru FC is lower...maybe sumthing wrong wit my mum honda.....

fuel pressure regulator mostly for turbo car....need it to tune car..not to save FC...

regards... :)

EFN's Adjustable Fuel Regulatorlaaa...
I think those add on gadgets have long term effects to the sensors. The only way to save fuel is to train your foot leh... be more lighter than now. If cannot put adjustable throttle pedal stopper... DIY use tin milo kecik, put under fuel pedal.

Top Bottom