fpp2.gif

fpp2.gif

or This ... ????????????

lol2wi8.jpeg
:love:

Hahahahahaa! Nice one melody..

Are those your pics?

Somehow I got a feeling it was acted for the photograph. :biggrin:

1st pic sakit hati for the guy, 2nd pic sakit hati for the girl. LOL!!

saw this 'action' before but is white guy....no pain la...biosex ma..haha..

hehe..sorry...i and o is stick together...type fast...

Both chicks also lucky .... Can have Bruce Lee's Double Dragon ... or Van-Damm Double Impact ... :adore:

Impact Maxima too :hmmmm:

That's on a guy standpoint .... :rolleyes:

Depends how you view it .... For a girl, the second pic I would say - Dude rather go whack some other guys arsehole then her naturally given dick-canal ... Now, wouldn't that sucks too :hmmmm:

Both chicks also lucky .... Can have Bruce Lee's Double Dragon ... or Van-Damm Double Impact ... :adore:

Impact Maxima too :hmmmm:

:rofl:

to answer the question, which is more "painful"?..I'd say both...not that it's ever happened to me before. I swear. Honestly.

That's on a guy standpoint .... :rolleyes:

Depends how you view it .... For a girl, the second pic I would say - Dude rather go whack some other guys arsehole then her naturally given dick-canal ... Now, wouldn't that sucks too :hmmmm:

my point of view, the 1st 1 is more paint coz that 2 guy can play wit that gal, & that gal must be hiding from them... the 2nd 1, the guy can play together, mayb can play wit that gal as well... 1 guy hits the gal, then another guy can hits the guy who hits the gal... damn... Keretapi wat...:love:

my point of view, the 1st 1 is more paint coz that 2 guy can play wit that gal, & that gal must be hiding from them... the 2nd 1, the guy can play together, mayb can play wit that gal as well... 1 guy hits the gal, then another guy can hits the guy who hits the gal... damn... Keretapi wat...:love:

The second suxs for the girl abit more ... If I were the girl, I sure wouldn't, HELL NO, give her guy a blow-job coz it probably tasted like SHIT :hmmmm::banghead:

The second suxs for the girl abit more ... If I were the girl, I sure wouldn't, HELL NO, give her guy a blow-job coz it probably tasted like SHIT :hmmmm::banghead:

....seems like... u ever experienced b4....

mayb that guy wearing condom ler...
no worry bro, we'll treat u as normal person here...:proud:

haha...keretapi...:banghead::rofl::rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom