which body part better?? evo or mivec??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

peterj

1,000 RPM
hii to all bro and sis ZTH ... i currently thinking changing my body part to one of this, which 1 better?? i currently downgrading from turbo to n/a, will it not suitable to put evo body since no intercooler in front?? i dun wan to put a interfooler, mivec is kinda hard to find here and never c wira put in before (full front body) will it look nice like evo?? ..... so which 1 u guys think is nicer?? pls comment :hmmmm: :adore: :adore:

if wira just keep it standard! nice paint job, nice rim the car will look good! standard bumper wit putra lip will do just nice!!! to me la! standard is better!

mine already not standard anymore, previously done by my brother, custom skirt,reat bumper and front custom evo 8 bumper.....

oh i c then i cant say much cause not into bodykit! y dont customer something diff bro!!

sory bro, v design is not my taste, coz many v modded here are eye catching coz look so ugly....

Mivec hood + Mivec big spotlight bumper will be a good choice, bro. It would be my choice if I were you.

will it look weird if it is in a wira a/b body?? i finding but cant find any with big spot light... me at sarawak, bit harder to find

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

i plan to do this set up, using wira se side skirt and rear ori bumper wif lips and put on a lancer mx spoiler, same type like gsr but higher, front using mivec

yes..you are right...if it's wira a/b...go for full wira se body kit...but not so sure if the gsr spoiler will match...

rear bumper i m putting evo lips.. more syok.. i think match since saw many wira se putting, quite nice...

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

something like this

http://www.mudah.my/Spoiler+lancer-6490976.htm

but just found out lancer mx bit low

http://www.mudah.my/Spoiler+mitsubishi+lancer+ck4+for+wira-6029604.htm?last=1
http://www.mudah.my/Spoiler+Mitsubishi+Lancer+MX+CK-6604823.htm

if i put in evo body, i will put this maybe

http://www.mudah.my/Spoiler+Ori+Evo1-5954721.htm

Use original front Proton body part, just the bonnet go for Evo, need to otter a bit, but for sure cun Bro! :proud:

that nid to cut the bonnet la, u know how much does the one piece bonet cost?? i cut it like cut my heart later.. :bawling:

post up yur car pix ere..so that we can share..better up for mivec bodypart

friend's car..but its a putra though.

as u can see headlights are maintained, only hood + bumper and lips are different. looks good to me though.

SU1HMDAyOTUuanBn.jpg

so can i just buy bumper+ bonnet and use back the other body of my wira?

here is my ride..

Attachments

• 28899_1254657176071_1518832362_30543691_5185424_n.jpg
    28899_1254657176071_1518832362_30543691_5185424_n.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 90
if Mivec hood and bumper, can bro, the bumper fits nicely. Just that after you install the hood you need to modify the latch that you pull to open the hood since the hood is longer at the front (cover up the grille part).

u could try using mivec bonnet & honda EG bumper, but must potong abit to fit nicely...
normally satria owners does it.

I saw before some mivec hood have few types of design, some have a hole at the front, some cover up completely. Last time when I was looking for mivec hood, the price can go up to RM 500 and above :mad:

DanZ,
mivec hood + EG bumper is nice too, I like it very much.

good idea, it fit my future plan if i got $$ i plan to do a road legal Vtec wira :biggrin::biggrin: it is 100% possible at my place and of course because of the "Malaysia boleh " slogan :biggrin: that will be my last mod if i done that, but con is, i cant change name if i sell car :bawling: nid redo back

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom