where to look for engine no.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
This is sensitive info bro.

Alot of ppl who know will not simply tell u this because of JPJ issues. Alot of JPJ officers don't know how to check and we want to keep it that way and you can be one of them (JPJ, digging info here) =-).

One thing i can tell you is, you cannot just "pop" the bonnet, look at the engine and expect it to be there. =-)

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
easy to find larr....just use google...

JPJ also won't waste their time to find it. PM me :) (just to keep heterodyne happy) :proud:

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
hahaha damn funny la u gobiz.

i think if they know they also lazy to find as well.

LeQ

Apr 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
im no cop... i think i found it before when i google it but doesnt bother me anymore because THEY dont know either..

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
Leq,

good luck with your kastam clarificatio process. Good to see another monster on the streets soon!

A Post Every 5 Mins

im just a junior wanna a performance Turbo cars, need help from profesional person to decide for me.

Should i go for 2nd hand Wira 1.8(m)limited edition 4g93n/a and add on turbo kit TDO4+E manage+turbo meter.....just boost around 0.6 bar but is more cheaper to feel turbo power, but if modify like this cause is engine n/a the engine will having any problem....

or go on 2nd hand satria 1.6(m) n totally halfcut to evo 4g63t, is it rm25k enough for process turning+transplant+jpj...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience