Where to buy mechanic clothing/overall?

m0bile

Apr 25, 2008
Hi there ZTH people! Been awhile since I posted.

Does anyone of you know where I can find mechanic overalls around Selangor/KL? You know those one-piece mechanic suits.

You see, my cousin needs one, so I hope to get it as a gift for him when I go back to my hometown over there.

Hope you nice people here may help me. Thank you!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Hi there ZTH people! Been awhile since I posted.

Does anyone of you know where I can find mechanic overalls around Selangor/KL? You know those one-piece mechanic suits.

You see, my cousin needs one, so I hope to get it as a gift for him when I go back to my hometown over there.

Hope you nice people here may help me. Thank you!
u can get in those shop that selling helmet or any accessories for those workers in construction sites...

m0bile

Apr 25, 2008
Hi JINEIL2EN!

Where can I find these shops about Selangor/KL?

Thank you!

GSR2311

Known Member
Apr 1, 2005
Shah Alam, Mala
Visit site
Hi, I have one set L Beta brand motorsport overalls for pit crew. My shop is at 36 Jalan U1/48 Temasya Industrial Park, Glenmarie Shah Alam. (near Euromobil, Porsche) Price is RM528.00
Call 5569 5090 for more info.

Thank you.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
premium brand like red wing, please contact the below number for the distributer for KL/Selangor area

Uniweld Malaysia SDN BHD
Lot PT 5075, JalanJangur 28/43, Section 28
+6 (03) 55228308

But I recommend you buy online. More choices and not expensive (premium brand with affordable price).

http://www.sheplers.com/mens/coveralls/work_wear/

http://www.outdoorclothesunlimited....=New Walls Work Short Sleeve Poplin Coveralls

If that is too expensive, print out a good picture and find a local tailor. About RM200 for non fire proof material and no reflector stripes version.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi fellow members,

need to clarify on the terminology of 'super single clutch' (which produces the clank clank clank sound upon clutching in before engaging gearing)...

How does it actually works to produce the sound?

thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience