Where to bullet proof a car in Malaysia?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Place Got... Pesatuan Penembak Malaysia...hahahaha... tell them that u wanna to use ur car as the shoting plate.. see they gave u test it or not...hahahhaa Car wise arh.. u wanna to take challenge try our PM car lor...hahahaha

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Kaeda? Afganistan...
huh!! tons of it.... I gurantee... what size also have... wanna to rip down KLCC? no problem!!!

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
bitument are soft, however, it is sticky and elastic, when the thickness is thick enough, the bullet will not be able to shoot thru the bitument....

You can try to paste a few layer or bitument (total around 5mm) on a piece of metal sheet (same thickness as your car body panel), ask your friend to shoot on the metal sheet and you can see what i meant....
What gun ? Assault rifle calibers or handgun calibers ? Handgun calibers from a handgun or from an SMG ?

I don't have any experience with your bitumen. Admittedly I'm skeptical. I guess maybe it will stop a little 22 rimfire (I haven't tried)..... but 5mm of bitumen vs a high powered rifle round ?? As far as I know, from my time with gun sports back in Australia, nothing much in a standard car will stand up to high powered rifle fire,....except the engine block. We shot through everything with .222 and .223 (5.56mm). And that's referring to the sheet metal on the car doors. Lengthwise, a 5.56mm will easily shoot through your boot, right through your seat and through you all the way to the dashboard...although in many cases the 5.56mm bullet's trajectory is deflected as it penetrates because it's a light fast stepping round. Of course if you go up to 7.62mm NATO, that will just cut through everything like hot knife through warm butter.

Also, for obvious reasons, you can't bitumen windscreens, and I have not seen bulletproof windscreens that will withstand repeated hits from an AK47 at close range....but then again, there were not meant to anyway. Just enough time to drive away.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
wat about applying 10layers of tint? hahahaha... Oops...

no need, just get bout 12mil, u can run out from most of the weapon to be used by most robber or polis in here...
get a 22mil, just stay calm, light up the ciggi, drinks some coke....& enjoy the song of Rifles or AK47...
if get those used by military, forgot got how many mil, u can sleep :sleep:inside ur car while those robber or killer will find their hard time on ur car...

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
no need, just get bout 12mil, u can run out from most of the weapon to be used by most robber or polis in here...
get a 22mil, just stay calm, light up the ciggi, drinks some coke....& enjoy the song of Rifles or AK47...
if get those used by military, forgot got how many mil, u can sleep :sleep:inside ur car while those robber or killer will find their hard time on ur car...
Fuhhhhh.. 12 million... rather buy tanker for dayly use...
bullet proof also what...hehehehe:nurse:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
wa lao tai lo.who is after your ass?taliban?al qaeda?JI?LOL!
haha, who do u refer to..??:biggrin:

for me, i'm scare to die....sooooOOO early...:biggrin:...still haven't taste that chick, i won't die 1st....ahahahahahaha.....:biggrin::biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
ooohh.. I though 12 mil is 12 million.... its millimeter...hahahaha...next time put mm ma.. not well educated....:biggrin:
the shop's salesperson said this, i'm type this ma...ahahhaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:

must FOLLOW the pro way ma...just like 1st Mysian that go out of space ma....malaysia boleh...ahahaha....34 billion for a few days trip....hahahaha...
after he come back, ma back to his previous job...wat else....hahahaha.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::rofl::rofl::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

if those money didn't spend on those stupid things, all the highway can hold their Toll Fees Increase plan atleast 10yrs more....:mad:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
the shop's salesperson said this, i'm type this ma...ahahhaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:

must FOLLOW the pro way ma...just like 1st Mysian that go out of space ma....malaysia boleh...ahahaha....34 billion for a few days trip....hahahaha...
after he come back, ma back to his previous job...wat else....hahahaha.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::rofl::rofl::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

if those money didn't spend on those stupid things, all the highway can hold their Toll Fees Increase plan atleast 10yrs more....:mad:
bro..dun be like that.. mistype onli.. actually I am the one not well educated...just miss type.. dun be too sensitive...soli arh....:biggrin: must educate me u knoe coz I always miss type thing one u knoe.....hahahahahahaha

Last edited:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
bro..dun be like that.. mistype onli.. actually I am the one not well educated...just miss type.. dun be too sensitive...soli arh....:biggrin: must educate me u knoe....hahahahahahaha

hahaha,...dun buli me by the other side la....limpeh scare ler....:biggrin::biggrin:
i'm oso not well educated, secondary school 6yrs, i'm only spend 3yrs kao tim...so, dun buli me...just like Bruce Lee said:"Ngo Duo Tack Xu Xiu, Mo Har Ngo...(I'm not educated, dun bully me...)"....hahahaha....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::thefinger:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
one thing I can tell u,

If it is time to "go", it's time to "go". No doctor, medicine, armored car can save anyone if the time is up.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all...

I'm looking for a car to buy... my budget is around 100k. I'm in sales and marketing background. Everyday I will use the

car heavily to get from point A to point B, meeting clients, sometimes have to cover 5-6 different areas in one day

(KL-Cyberjaya/Putrajaya-Ampang-Shah Alam) like that. So, fuel efficiency and car reliability, comfort and safety is my

priority. This is going to be the only car I own. I'm a 29 years old woman by the way, and not married yet. Please...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience