Where can i get this arch of the proton satria SE side skirt?

skyzxuan

Oct 8, 2006

Would like to find out where can i buy the arch(not too sure is it called an arch) of the satria SE side skirt...

I've heard that it can be found at proton edar, isit true?

Can anyone clarify?

Thank you in advance =)

-xuanz-

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
that is the same side skirt as Wira SE, IF I not mistaken. If that's true, it can be get at any accessory shops, just ask around for Wira SE side skirt, it will fit. Just that you have to add-on the Special Edition sticker by DIY.

skyzxuan

Oct 8, 2006
Actually i've already gotten the side skirt, just that it actually fits with the GTI arch, since now i do not have the GTI arch, i would need the SE's cover instead, i made a red circle in the picture of the part i want =P

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
you can go to a bodykit shop to source this out but it wont be PU. only fibre. if u buy this from proton, they gonna hike up the price sooo high or they'll say only comes in FULL package which is the whole skirting

skyzxuan

Oct 8, 2006
cause am planning to get the original parts for this.. since the side skirt i got is ABS material =D

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
oh yeah, i need 1 too. broke it months ago.

skyzxuan: if u get it, pls let me know! i need 1 side. thanksss

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
i need one too! on my brother's car the bladdy thing keeps breaking when hit road bumps...

Mar 12, 2010
Miri
hai frens.. talking about satria.. I got 4G91 and i want to change to 4G93T block,pistons and etc... the wiring of 4G91 can be use at 4G93T? Got ppl sales cheap2 1? TQ If got sales please attach pic and PM me the price.. TQ

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There's a new UHP candidate from Continental Tyre lately, and it's not just another Sport Contact sibling either. Yes you've heard, It's the new MC6. Short for Max Contact, The new MC series will not just replace older MC5, it takes on a new role in the world of Ultra High...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience