where are u guys??

Speed Demon said:
I am more active in DCE. :p

speed....what happen to dce now?cant registr....where is ben now?we have to inform him 1st to registr again?

dieerag said:
speed....what happen to dce now?cant registr....where is ben now?we have to inform him 1st to registr again?
You have to contact Ben and ask him. I'm just an ordinary member. Hmmm...thought there was another forum now where you're an active member?

I am here.. still posting.. ;)

Gtti_kuning... U request for the price of the gear box still pending.I still waiting my frens for the latest price..

cheer up bro.. we all the same Daihatsu Charade fans.No need to mad with each others.All drove charade cars liao..No matters what forum u in U all still parts of Daihatsu Family.

cheerioo..;)

yeah..drive daihatsu car, but its normal pret,
some ppl more to DCE, DCOC or DOC, all these forum have their
devotees fan...but only one things is still the same, a guy who always ruin everything and love to make "kontroversi" and "publisiti"

who is the guys ha dieerags? i forgot coz so many nick he use?from what he told me he is bank officer and 28 years old?always round at project wangsa maju looking(sport check) for u dieerag...wether u still "lepak" there or not? maybe he has a lot of free time and petrol to waste...just looking for u dieerags...u r so famous ar dieerags?

muahhahhahhahhaha

Last edited:
hahhaahah nanckayozine i'm not famous as u think aaaa...but i'm sure that 'guys' is more famous than we think...muahuahuahmawwkaaaakakaka.....arhhkkkhhh ptui!!!!

cateyes....long time no c u....mana piligi?jepun ka?

waaa..
u guys..
wut r u all doin??
bikin lari dis topic already ar..

btw how to reg DCE ah..
anyone pls help me..
i'm quite new with charade....