What Mods recommend for my ride?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

reubenchew

Hey guys, i'm driving a Vios 09 model Manual.
I'm planning to upgrade my absorbers to GAB SS Series. Is this a reliable product to use? Any recommends?
What are the other simple modifications that can be apply to increase my torque?

change exhaust, put lighter rims,make some downforce bodykits, open air intake..

to increase hp & torque... simple mod.
- Exhaust make it 1 or 2mm bigger than std (piping, new center bullet just follow back std route)
- Extractor 4-2-1
- Open pod or drop in air filter
- Better spark plug
- Grounding & Pivot Mega Raizin

- Exhaust make it 1 or 2mm bigger than std (piping, new center bullet just follow back std route)
- Extractor 4-2-1
- Better spark plug

This is the most basic mods you can start with. A good start actually. Beyond this, any mods will give you more power which equals to more money. Just go with the list above and you won't go wrong. IMHO, consider going on a diet too. Not for u but ur car. It helps.

- Extractor 4-2-1
- Better spark plug

Exhaust depend on car,on a lightly modded engine better stick with the std piping diameter (for vios i think it had either 1.8-2" )

Open Pod better for performance,drop-in just pure waste of money if u want performance,but Open-Pod must couple with a good Ram pipe and heatshield to work properly otherwise it might be worst then std ones ~

Go for Denso Iridium,quite cheap and useful ~

Grounding and VS gotta be careful,alot of fakies out there plus this one will only provide minimal gain,try to find a grounding that it's wire/cable have large gauge,not the insulator......VS u can either install or not to as it was not help in performance,if your car have a high powered ICE system then install VS will definitely help ~

yup like me i make custom grounding wire..buy from audio shop this cable actually for power amp... which much thicker from normal one..and the cooper inside very big in diameter....this is my setup for The Big 3....hehehe.. good for who ply audio system and make ur current more stable than normal grounding kit sell outside....

yup like me i make custom grounding wire..buy from audio shop this cable actually for power amp... which much thicker from normal one..and the cooper inside very big in diameter....this is my setup for The Big 3....hehehe.. good for who ply audio system and make ur current more stable than normal grounding kit sell outside....

But mostly Audio shop will have a "chop head" price as the shop need some profit too,can try your luck at around Jalan Pasar,i found my 4G and 2G cable there,with heavy duty clamp "use for welding machine" the grounding cable i DIY better then all grounding cable sell at those ACC shop......

Top Bottom