What is the max boost for stock Evo 4 ecu?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
WHY NOBODY WANT TO BELIEVE ME?!

WHAT IM TELLING U IS THE TRUTH LA GUYS

HUHU.

IF U DONT BELIEVE, LATER I TELL MY MISTUBISHI MANAGER FRIEND FROM JAPAN, MR.HAYABUSA SUZUKISHIBA HONDATA TO COME TO KL AND MEET U GUYS?

WANT OR NOT?

AND JINKL, HOW U KNOW I GOT Z-TUNE SKYLINE?

NOW I LET MY BROTHER USE THAT CAR, NOW I USING BUGATTI :)

U REALLY A STALKER AH.

HUHUHU :wavey:

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

for what i want to know ur secret ma?

even forcing me to ask also ah?

so desperate.

ok ok ok

I DONT WANNA KNOW!

huhuhuhu

:thefinger:
u funny..la..............:love::love::love:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
so anyone tried the carpet theory yet..
i was told jin kl's car running 2bar coz his car no carpet! hahahah

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
hahha..........ALIBABA>>>>car pet ...tuning ...............:rofl:

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
So,its proven that only retarded person post retarded thread (hamham2020)...So,the only way to communicate with them is asking a retarded question bck to him lol...See,after a retarded question been ask the RETARDED replied...hehehe

This is an Anti-Psychotic ways to deal with Psychotic people...

Just wonder do he even understand what is retarded at first place???

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Haiyoh...its make sense mah if we r retarded as the person who said remove the carpet and can boost higher theory...hehe

Most likely he puts Wipe Ass Paper on his car since he is full of Pig Shxt lol...So,he is boosting 5 bar at now lol i think...hehe

Last edited:

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
So,its proven that only retarded person post retarded thread (hamham2020)...So,the only way to communicate with them is asking a retarded question bck to him lol...See,after a retarded question been ask the RETARDED replied...hehehe

This is an Anti-Psychotic ways to deal with Psychotic people...

Just wonder do he even understand what is retarded at first place???

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Haiyoh...its make sense mah if we r retarded as the person who said remove the carpet and can boost higher theory...hehe

Most likely he puts Wipe Ass Paper on his car since he is full of Pig Shxt lol...So,he is boosting 5 bar at now lol i think...hehe
he boost 5 bar air into the tire?

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

Are you nuts? Your car will be too fast that you may be out of control and rammed the wall... Change new brake light is even better. Smooth launching and very controllable. :rofl:
hey bro~i think u misunderstanding in my post,u read all this thread 1st please~ then u will know who nut dy~:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited:

R_Rocket

Jul 4, 2009
mr jinkl's car very fast.... 2bar boost daily driving...
power....

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003

ya la jinkl's car is very fast i agree...daily driving not 2 bar la..its 2.15bar la to be exact..
can ask jo1 as witness..hahahah

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
gone laaa. all want to make fun of my car wawawaww
chill laaa bai, find other mangsa :P

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
The 2.15bar have been achieved by removing the driver carpet.. wait till he removed all the passenger carpet, sure 2.6bar already.. confirm podium in Sepang this coming event.:adore:

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
The 2.15bar have been achieved by removing the driver carpet.. wait till he removed all the passenger carpet, sure 2.6bar already.. confirm podium in Sepang this coming event.:adore:
lol :rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

ya la jinkl's car is very fast i agree...daily driving not 2 bar la..its 2.15bar la to be exact..
can ask jo1 as witness..hahahah
agree some time jinkl car will over boost 2.2 bar also:adore:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
yup we gonna see zth sifu gegar sepang sdb....fuh!

jinkl see told u so....no need to coverline la...

A Post Every 5 Mins

There’s a glint of sun shine followed by a gentle breeze billowing through the curtains into my room. A whiff of sea breeze. I open my eyes and watch the ceiling fan slowly spinning. There are many reasons to smile especially since I’m here in Langkawi, thanks to Volkswagen Group Malaysia (VGM) who have flown us here for the launch of the 1.6 Polo Sedan. It...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience