What do you think??????

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
You have 2K colour and you want to paint it flat Yellow? Are you mad? :D Of course flat yellow would give you less problem with the local authorities...

better keep the colour IMHO...too many white,yellow and black around....sore eye dy...

ur car cun oredi... no need to change color...

put yellow it will be common again...

peace out G...

colour is ok already... but i'd prefer a ori honda colour, but not the local honda colours like green or maroon or goldish silverish.... (no offence to those who have such colours.) The ori colours of the newer hondas are also nice...

but thats just my 2 cents..

arainetwork -

wat the??...bro, KEEP YOUR CURRENT COLOUR.....
seriously lar, its nice man, makes u stand out from the rest
Y U want to be like the rest?? :eek: honestly the current colour is awesome... :biggrin:

why wanna change colour?, current colour cun already..stand out and be different abit

Thanks for your comment..

I decided not to change my colour before raya.

:tongue:

SataniC said:
better keep the colour IMHO...too many white,yellow and black around....sore eye dy...

Hmm.. Satanic.. huh what kind of username you got??

Anyway, I like your siggies...

Do you make all that carton movie by your own?

:)

cool car... find one day v should have a TT of all 2 doors EK.... how do u think?? how much u paint ur car??

Last edited:
Indeed, so many championwhite, phoenix yellow and black on the street and it make you looks "another ek". Milano red on EK is cool.

Hikaru said:
Indeed, so many championwhite, phoenix yellow and black on the street and it make you looks "another ek". Milano red on EK is cool.

Hikaru...

What colour is that? Do you have any sample for "milano red" colour?

:smile:

arainetwork said:
Hikaru...

What colour is that? Do you have any sample for "milano red" colour?

:smile:
It's honda red color, available for Jazz/Fit as well.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom