water leaking when big rain

audiolizard

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
my car has remove the top part of the rooft and replace a new 1 cause of the sunrooft,
so the problem now is, when encounter big rain, the water will leak in slowly and i mean very little and slow from the rooft which is not the sunrooft area but the front part of the rooft contact to our windscreen. and what am i thinking is, the car might be welded not good enough? or the rubber is torn out? any1 encounter this problem before? sifus help please.... i appreciate..... thx

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
my car has remove the top part of the rooft and replace a new 1 cause of the sunrooft,
so the problem now is, when encounter big rain, the water will leak in slowly and i mean very little and slow from the rooft which is not the sunrooft area but the front part of the rooft contact to our windscreen. and what am i thinking is, the car might be welded not good enough? or the rubber is torn out? any1 encounter this problem before? sifus help please.... i appreciate..... thx
I'm suspecting that the drain pipe ( small tubing ) not functioning well thus the water flooded to the front part of your roof and seeps in. Also try checking the rubber of your windscreen if its still in good condition and/ or properly glued.

Dec 15, 2009
manhattan, NY
I'm suspecting that the drain pipe ( small tubing ) not functioning well thus the water flooded to the front part of your roof and seeps in. Also try checking the rubber of your windscreen if its still in good condition and/ or properly glued

Last edited by a moderator:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My Kenari back wiper set got stolen when I parked my car just in front of my house. This bastard wiper set also want……. really sick people…All the Kenari drivers please beware, keep your wiper with you all the time.:confused:

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience