Water damaging front door speakers (Wira SE)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

gabantromen

Known Member
helo guys, i got a few question..i'm having problems wit my front door speakers (wira se).water always seeps thru the windowscreens n damage my speakers..even wen washn my car oso...any methods of covering or sealing it soo dat the water doesnt kna the speakers? or mayb change location for the front speakers to sumwer else? i've change my front speakers twice now bcause of this watery problem..

Don't worry bro, this problem can be soft, first open the door panel and check is there any plastic cover, if the plastic cover is missing or broken, get another peace of plastic cover, and use the windscreen sealent to seal it, the windscreen sealent is about RM20++ in a box :proud:

Don't worry bro, this problem can be soft, first open the door panel and check is there any plastic cover, if the plastic cover is missing or broken, get another peace of plastic cover, and use the windscreen sealent to seal it, the windscreen sealent is about RM20++ in a box :proud:

tq for the info bro..the plastic covering is actualy still in place.few weeks ago i change 2 new speakers, rogers.the stock proton speakers got a plastic covering for it but it doesnt fit the rogers speakers.. yesterday i wash my car, the same problem oso..the inside of the plastic basah as well..i opened up the door panel

Ha ha ha, it is ok bro :proud: good luck :proud:

the stock wira speakers got a special coverings for it to protect from water..seems dat it doesnt fit other aftermarket speakers..now my rogers speakers make weird noises after kna the water...wud it bcome ok after blow dry it? or hav 2 change 2 new 1's ?

For most of the electronic device, once it contact with water, just dry it up then it will back to normal :wavey:

How about using peace of plastic or plastic cup to cover it~?:proud:

For most of the electronic device, once it contact with water, just dry it up then it will back to normal :wavey:

How about using peace of plastic or plastic cup to cover it~?:proud:

i was thinkg dat way oso..stil figuring on how 2 do it...the shop where i install the speaker didnt do a proper mountg for the speakers..now if i lower my window all the way down, it will hit the speaker magnet..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom