Want to know about Savvy

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
Hi all bro for those who use the savvy and brought the savvy before. What are the comment about this car? I plan to have 1 soon because of the low FC and good handling, but willing to know other bro suggestion and comment about this car.

hopefully will got people tell all about this.

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
my friend speaks very highly of this car =)

ooo... someone else? I heard many of my friend said, it very good in handling, engine until 170k also no problem found, car was not always had problem, but weak point is lack of power and the size. Are it really?

If this car always drive long distance (1 month about 5k km), are it ok?

i not brave to brought Malaysia car because i never brought other maker car rather than Toyota. Sorry...

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
i heard good reviews for savvy, as for the design user can change it with lots of bodykits nowadays

Anderson_god

Known Member
Dec 13, 2006
i had a savvy .... nice ride, smooth drive, bit mod will make big difference.

jan-kuzi

Known Member
May 19, 2005
penang
long distance?
it's ok for me (owned savvy for 2nd car)..
fuel efficient...try it..pick up? ok what..even wira 1.5 oso left behind..hehehehe..
peace!

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
long distance?
it's ok for me (owned savvy for 2nd car)..
fuel efficient...try it..pick up? ok what..even wira 1.5 oso left behind..hehehehe..
peace!

thank for review...
1.5 wira can left behind... wow... awesome le...

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
my fren sez, can go to penang....ronda2 a bit... and then back to kl on the same day.... dunno if its true or not....

but then, she's one of those 'cermat' type... top speed 90km/h on hiway :driver:

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
my fren sez, can go to penang....ronda2 a bit... and then back to kl on the same day.... dunno if its true or not....

but then, she's one of those 'cermat' type... top speed 90km/h on hiway :driver:
in 1 day go for long distance.. sure no problem ma.. but if everyday about 50 - 100 km.. did it having problem already?

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
in 1 day go for long distance.. sure no problem ma.. but if everyday about 50 - 100 km.. did it having problem already?
her office at klcc area.... her home at dengkil...around 40+km 1 way i think :hmmmm:... add to the normal jam at sg besi area...I guess it makes the car going thru mix of highway cruises and traffic jam grind

she's been using the car since mid 2006 (stil 1st gen i guess...apple green summore!)... so far been singing praises about it...

...oh ya... forgot to mention 2 things
  1. her car is a manual...not the AMT ones
  2. instead of following 10,000km as recommended by proton, she send the car for maintenance at proton sc every 5k

like i sez...very the cermat person.... :love:

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
her office at klcc area.... her home at dengkil...around 40+km 1 way i think :hmmmm:... add to the normal jam at sg besi area...I guess it makes the car going thru mix of highway cruises and traffic jam grind

she's been using the car since mid 2006 (stil 1st gen i guess...apple green summore!)... so far been singing praises about it...

...oh ya... forgot to mention 2 things
  1. her car is a manual...not the AMT ones
  2. instead of following 10,000km as recommended by proton, she send the car for maintenance at proton sc every 5k

like i sez...very the cermat person.... :love:

ooo... good...
i now decided to take 1 already... haha..

monazarudin

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
yea i guess after reading what papagoines said it's a safe bet to get a savvy. i just don't really like the way it looks. but for temporary car ok la..

jan-kuzi

Known Member
May 19, 2005
penang
yeah...savvy really save if you drive it around 90km/h...
it's ideal speed for it..
tried it and proved it!:driver:

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
yea i guess after reading what papagoines said it's a safe bet to get a savvy. i just don't really like the way it looks. but for temporary car ok la..

look is ok la...

Hey... i gonna take the 2007 Savvy R3... are it have problem? I heard some said... 2007 got alot of problem... true?

monazarudin

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
look is ok la...

Hey... i gonna take the 2007 Savvy R3... are it have problem? I heard some said... 2007 got alot of problem... true?
I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. What I meant is I don't like it standard. There are a lot of after market body kits for the savvy now. And if you're going to get the R3 than it's OK laaa.. Fully body kit kan?

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
yeah...savvy really save if you drive it around 90km/h...
it's ideal speed for it..
tried it and proved it!:driver:
90km/h usually the ideal speed for any modern engine actually... tested and proven but can't remember where I read about it

it's said that, during that speed usually the the engine is operates at its optimum rpm... welll, unless the ecu/carburator have been custom tuned of course

look is ok la...

nice kit.. yeah, savvy standard kinda look weird....with R3 Zero kit, it balanced out the odd propotions... but beware.... Savvy R3 bodykit and Proton 'enhanced' bodykit loook the same.... only the material differs... of course the R3 is better la

problems? not sure... but I heard rumors that if you ordered normal manual ones, the waiting list maybe took up to 3 months since Proton concentrate on AMT models, its best seller

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
could sapa2 Savvy owner update on the FC? around how manu sen per km?. It's really fuel saving ka?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As most of you would've seen, since the Nissan Latio or known as the Tiida in Japan was recently launched here, Edaran Tan Chong Motor has been enthusiastically promoting the Latio almost everywhere. The Super GT was no exception...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience