want to ask about roadtax sticker

especko

Oct 9, 2004
eh guys, can we actually just put the roadsticker paper on the windscreen without having to peeling the sticker off and sticking it to the windscreen? i just got my roadtax today and i'm getting tired of removing those older sticky roadtax sticker on my windscreen.

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
Make sure you keep your receipt in case of any emergency. Heard these new road tax stickers are hard to peel off.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
To remove the old road tax, get some video head cleaner (it is alcohol) and spray onto it. Will peel off easily.

So much for fool proof road tax sticker... muahahaha!

riq

Known Member
Nov 22, 2005
otherwise u can put/apply some water to ur roadtax sticker...then pull out slowly...i've been doing this for 3 times already....its work..

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
dont forget to apply some soap or car shampoo also .... it also help but do it slowly n carefully ....... its works for me toooo

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
If water, shampoo & alcohol works... where is the safety protection offered from these new road tax stickers? Somebody made lots of money implementing it... I smell corruption somewhere...

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
yeah ..... its CORRUPTION alright .... thre goes OUR money again for so called R&D to me make RICH someone ! hahahahaha

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
wah... if JPJ make it so fool poof, really cant take out,by 10+ years, the front windscreen is full of roadtax already.

just count how many roadtax on the winshield to value the car.. hehehe..jk..jk.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi. i was wondering, wat effect if lets say a 15inch rims on the old perdana sei convert to a 17inch rims? overall size is still the same as the 15 inch rim tyres are thicker while 17 inch rims tyre are thinner.

whats the effect from chaging from 15 inch to 17 inch? and whats the effect of the thicker and thin tyres? thx. :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience