Wanna tint your window dark dark becareful! :(

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Cek Pit said:
hahahaha...you car forummers are so naive and so ignorant of the political situation..the cops wanna make the public mad cos of disagreement with new stupid govt...so expect more of summonses...the jpj is out full force to get money for our stupid corrupt govt...not convince go try to test body,increse to rm200 already...late renewal license fee...rm 200 also..all go up...reason?money for pak lah and son and son in law...these guys dont know how to invest money and rule the country effectively..so we are picking up their bills...
who cares about those fucking G political situation, we only care about our own pockets, naive or not still its not our concern, as long as they don't mess up our life. Btw every new government surely have new kinda problems to bring into the politic arena, so what is there to be suprise off, after all they are just a bunch of no good scumbag looking for fast cash before the expiry of their power when the next election come. :angry_smile:

danzyyk

Known Member
Feb 28, 2005
Puchong
Visit site
yesterday kena gigit by pak kiok in jb ..... he said i ubahsuai my exos ... then i iswara with the ori krom type exos vrom by pass louder then mine oso tak kena .........really F*** la those S** H*I'S

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
danzyyk said:
yesterday kena gigit by pak kiok in jb ..... he said i ubahsuai my exos ... then i iswara with the ori krom type exos vrom by pass louder then mine oso tak kena .........really F*** la those S** H*I'S
i tot this is JPJ work not police traffick work?:confused_smile:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Tohsan said:
i m using eibach with apm r-tech abs, wanna change abs liao, too comfort for me until sometime bottom out a bit,just make me wanna sumbat the gap abs into the eibach springs.:regular_smile:
Going to change again ah?
I thought u already change your abs?

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Tohsan said:
i tot this is JPJ work not police traffick work?:confused_smile:
i think police also have the power lar....what they wan is only $$$$$$

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
kelisa6009 said:
Going to change again ah?
I thought u already change your abs?
earlier is using stock abs -> apm something
now using sport abs short stroke -> apm r-tech
now wanna change to --> gap abs
:regular_smile:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Cek Pit said:
hahahaha...you car forummers are so naive and so ignorant of the political situation..the cops wanna make the public mad cos of disagreement with new stupid govt...so expect more of summonses...the jpj is out full force to get money for our stupid corrupt govt...not convince go try to test body,increse to rm200 already...late renewal license fee...rm 200 also..all go up...reason?money for pak lah and son and son in law...these guys dont know how to invest money and rule the country effectively..so we are picking up their bills...
for me I think pak lah is better then DR M…u see..since pak lah take over a lot of issue been bring up…like the AP and also the bridge connect to Singapore and also PROTON(AGUSTA)…how come this issue is keep silent from the public when DR M is in charge?

Although the G have already spend money on the project….lucky the project is been stop to proceed..if proceed I guess it will incur more cost then the budget that been given to that project…now pak lah is closing all the hole that DR M create during his duty as Prime Minister…u imagine for 22 year how many hole he already created and now that pity pak lah need to close it up…all stupid project like the Bakun dam already disappear for the news paper and who know the status of the project…

But this coming election..i am going for the opposition party…too many stupid dump ass in the parliament already…must put some trouble maker inside….

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Tohsan said:
earlier is using stock abs -> apm something
now using sport abs short stroke -> apm r-tech
now wanna change to --> gap abs
:regular_smile:
wah…taikor..i blur liaw…when wan to get the new setting?
Remember to call me leh…if I can make I wan to kaypo

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
kelisa6009 said:
wah…taikor..i blur liaw…when wan to get the new setting?
Remember to call me leh…if I can make I wan to kaypo
ok ok no problem!:regular_smile:

A Post Every 5 Mins

Porsche Carrera Cup Asia Set for Gripping Season Opener

The fifth season of the Porsche Carrera Cup Asia series roars off the grid next weekend as an official support race to the 2007 Formula 1™ Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix, and it promises to be a sensational season-opener.

Drivers from seven nations and territories across the world will line up on the grid in identical...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience