Vsixers : Perdana V6 Club Malaysia.

hi monster i got ori HKS ssqv for sale!

bro...

i got one unit HKS ssqv blow off for sale original RM550 negotiable..interested please call shah decap..at 0193494440

thanx ...

aiyohhh...shah sudah beli lor....
heehe
Now anyone Got rims for sale 17?
if got pls post the pic here also..in need urgent also..

monsterV6: looking to change so many things ar?!?!?y?y?y?got new project ar?!

not new project ler.....spare rims for drift got stolen...so now in need of rims lor...

got stolen?!?!?wah.....y never keep them properly??!if u found anything not ngam, pass to me...i m looking for a set of 17" too.....

dudes!!! i need a help!!!... im trying to convert my 6A12 perdana front look into alfadana!!! please advise where is the best shop to get it!!! especially PU made, best price including the bracket.... HELP ME!!!!

u can get pu bumper +-RM600 front&rear..lining RM 100..total around 800 with instalation...normaly u can get this price from accesories..mine get from pandan indah

dudes....where can i get just the front grill for the alfadana? Coz mine is a bit broken at the hinges? Oso the lining u meant is the side of the bumper? the black lining?

Hey guys,

I need help, what is the paint/colour code for 2001 Silver perdana V6?

Thanks

Hi guys, anyone done a dashboard convertion on a perdana using the new galant dash? Really interested to find one or maybe FTO dash. Any advise is appreciated.Thanks!!

kacw: I bough and tried all the silver can sprays labels 'for proton cars' in ace hard ware, nothing matched !!

Color Code for ‘DPI Auto spray Paint’ – Proton Grace Silver – AP 10884 & Proton AP0022 Silver does not match Perdana V6 2001 or 2002 models

Let me koow if u found any

alex is a bemer killer lah blackcurzer....wah...wah...wah...wah....heheheheheheh.....
monsterv6,how is ur ride...?
my one got some prob with the valve seal........need to top overhal...f*** it lah....
monsterv6...the performance is damn good lah after change the turbo....can fight with evo3 if u put at boost 1.2 here....but im not sure abt the high speed here....

brozas of Perdanas.....need help...my Perdana speed meter suddenly not moving at all since my run with a turbo GSR(WIRA)..........i suspect is the speedometer wire came of from the wheel.....where is it situated..?

well...is your speedo needle vibrating / fluctuating when its moving....?
are u really heavy footed?

well if its the above...then high possibility your speedo's reaching its time...

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom