Volvo or Merc or BMW model?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
you just have to test it for yourself.

btw you might end up with a lemon, so beware.

boggysv said:
euromobil now has a crapload to do to revive the brand. Simply saying, anyone who can afford a new 325 can easily afford the new A4(which imho, is a better daily dar), but the "bmw" image in malaysia is just too strong.
Well, BMW did a good job slowly nudging its way into Mercedes' party. I can't see why Audi can't make it a three way. They've obviously got their work cut out for them though.

Mell74 said:
This model?

Dat is actually a good bet. And if you want, you can actually mod it the A6, and mod it to something like this :

A100
audi_100.jpg

A6
1996-Audi-A6-Quattro-silver-D-640.jpeg

Audi A6 C4 which is really nice, a member of Club Audi Malaysia from KL
audic3a6.jpg

Last edited:
So which A6 you suggest to me? Sorry, I'm abit lost! Is that A6 come with a V6 engine? 2lit?

no no no ... A6 which looks exactly like the A100 costs around RM40k now, A100 however, costs a mere more than RM15k. :) But they look identical !!! so u can slowly mod it to look like the last pic. :)

Ohh.... I see! So, it still worth to op for A100? Spare parts and maintenance cost won't burst my pocket?

nope .... go for A100 ... mod it to A6. :) This model is one of the most reliable and maintenance free Audis. Check the roads in KL.... and you'd be surprise to find this A100 and A6 to be more abundant than a 96 camry. :)

...I'm driving 1991 E30 318i...for me its very good car and the maintainance cost was not as we heard before...but its up to you...for me,if the budget is below 20k,you can go for E30 or E28 or Audi 100...or 190E also can...a lot lah!...heh!...he!

Yeah... I had BMW 323i '84 model once and the maintenance doesn't hurt (much if you have a honest mechanic!). But my current mechanic ask me to go for E28 525i or 528i instead of E30! He said E30 have lots of problem.... he's driving E28 as well! When I'm around his workshop, I ask the owner of W126 300SE and he strongly recomment that model to me, saying that it's cheaper to maintain than BMW or Volvo more comfortable and economy! The bottom line is, every owner have their own judgement about their car (Audi, from Ingolstadt and Boggysv, thanks man!) it's very hard for me to make up my mind since all of them have their good story!
I think every car have their own value to appreciate and up to the buyer to deside which one to op for, right! Even buying a 2nd hand Wira if not carefull, it's going to make hole on both of your pocket! Thanks to all who contribute, now I just need to blindfold myself and pick the one among all the model suggested! That's the best way to do.... hee...hee....

The main reason i kinda not recommend E28 BMW or Volvo 240 is because these cars are relatively tooooo old, even the design, the aesthetics and all, are too old compared to E30, Audi 100. Those at least still had some classic lines or should i say, their design doesn't aged that quickly. Parked a well kept Audi 100 next to Waja or Perdana, you just couldn't see that it's something decades apart. :)
We cannot only justify a car by the maintenance and parts availability right? looks are something to die for as well. :)

I mean something like this....f**k! I'm not good in attaching picture! Sorry la bro but from the link, you can see the M5 black color. Never not agree with you but it still depand how well you do up your old scoll! Right:regular_smile:

dat totally looks awesome ! but i would reckon the same money spent on a E30. would give you something that over shadows a Ferrari

vote_549_bmw_e30_318i.jpg

e30_006.jpg

e30_m3.jpg

tms_car_will_lg.jpg

Yeah.... frankly speaking this E30 look much better than E28! How about Audi, do you have something nice to show off? :)

Older Audis are nice too but they're just too rare, this is the classic Audi Ur Quattro, and i dun think theres any in Malaysia, if it does, i think it'll be relatively expensive ~ cos its too rare, and already a collector's item.
1985-Audi-Ur-Quattro-Turbo-Coupe-B-640.jpeg

carfront.jpg

...heh!...he!

...you write the model name on the paper...roll it...put into big mug...shake it...and pick ONE!...:regular_smile: ...hah!...ha!...ha!...gud luck Bro!:regular_smile:

...Ingolstadt...please do not send the E30 M3 picture laaa....I cannot tahan looor!...hu!...hu!...hu!...last year saw 1 in MotorTrader selling at 70k...oooh nooo!...too expensive!...eerrkk!...sakit jantung!

Top Bottom