Volkswagen beetle classic car for sale(CHEAP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Volkswagen beetle classic car for sale(CHEAP)

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Hi,Im helping my close relative to selling his beloved old school volkswagen beetle.He is the second owner of this car till now.This car is manufacturered and registered back in 1969,the car engine is a 1.3cc karburetor and the tranmission is manual.It has never get involved in any accident before.It is in tip-top original condition like new and not looking like 40 years old car at all(it has no rusty at all unlikely other beetles with rusty body).This car still can go over 100km/h anytime on the road,very powerfull machine and it is one of the best collectible classic car ever in this history.

HE HAS JUST RENEW ROADTAX FOR A YEAR AND SERVICED THIS CAR,JUST BUY AND DRIVE IT AWAY.

Selling it for RM10,000 only,very cheap.First comes first serve method.Our location is in puchong.

Interested buyer please contact me at 016-3278975.Thank you and have a nice day

Last edited:

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Bumps.........................................................

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
bumps...........................................................

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
bro, got picture not? send me to my mail ya.. [email protected]... thanx.:burnout:
Currently I have no picture of this car,please come to my place here to view real car la if you are really interested and serious enough to getting it,who dont know hows the old school beetle looks like.:biggrin:

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
bumps.................................................................

pintu18

Aug 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.yugocars.com
Hi,Im helping my close relative to selling his beloved old school volkswagen beetle. He is the second owner of this car till now.This car is manufacturered and registered back in 1969, the car engine is a 1.3cc karburetor and the tranmission is manual.It has never get involved in any accident before.It is in tip-top original condition like new and not looking like 40 years old car at all(it has no rusty at all unlikely other beetles with rusty body).This car still can go over 100km/h anytime on the road,very powerful machine and it is one of the best collectible classic car ever in this history.

HE HAS JUST RENEW ROADTAX FOR A YEAR AND SERVICED THIS CAR,JUST BUY AND DRIVE IT AWAY.

Selling it for RM10,000 only,very cheap.First comes first serve method.Our location is in puchong.

Interested buyer please contact me at 016-3278975.Thank you and have a nice day
Good information for old classic car lovers. :driver:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yes. You can now physically own a part of Zerotohundred.com! We've launched our virgin issue just yesterday and I'm excited to share this joy with you. You'd be pleased to know it'll be available at all major newsstands and bookstores so it shouldn't be too hard to spot!

Just to bring you up to speed and to keep our loyal members in the loop, this new Zerotohundred Magazine is a 132 paged, independent, bimonthly magazine that is licensed to and published...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience