Visiting Malaysia - Need Guidance on Automotive stuff

Mar 19, 2012
Dubai
Hi All, :shakehands:

We are a garage and race team in the United Arab Emirates, we have interacted with JC racing at several occasions in the past. We have visited Malaysia twice and sourced parts and purchased some stuff. Would be coming again soon, and would like to know where are the places/shops/garages we should visit to see and purchase stuff :hmmmm:, things we are looking for:

- Meet race teams
- Attend a race (any races in april?)
- Performance Parts shop
- Body Shops - With high end fabrication works
- Scrap yards ... lol
- Dyno places.

I am sure you know what i am talking :biggrin:. if you can post up a place and let us know about it, we will make a list of places and visit them all one by one :driver:

Thanks in Advance!

Umair
LAP57 Racing Team
UAE
:wavey:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If you know JC Racing, most of the performance, dyno shops are around there in Sunway area.
As for Scrap yards, many areas but scatter around the town/city
F1 race in on, but this month.....

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
The Race Craft Academy (RCA) and MegaLap Round 2 both will be on April 21st, starting from 9 am.

LAP57UAE

Mar 19, 2012
Dubai
Thanks Guys ... so basically Sunway area is it? No other garages in the rest of Malaysia? Or KL? which we should visit?

We have been to Sunway area several times, and I am sure there is lot more which we are missing out.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Thanks Guys ... so basically Sunway area is it? No other garages in the rest of Malaysia? Or KL? which we should visit?

We have been to Sunway area several times, and I am sure there is lot more which we are missing out.
Other places have but I think not concentrated in one area like Sunway.

LAP57UAE

Mar 19, 2012
Dubai
Are there any good body shops? That fabricates kits for japanese cars - Locally - Made in Malaysia?
Any wheel brand as well - Made in Malaysia?

I know of the brand which makes chasis tuning products - Ultra Racing, where is the biggest showroom for them?