KahFui

Feb 26, 2005
Vios proven that Toyota marketing make sense
"Moving Forward" "Human Touch"...for this case "Moving Forward Mamak Stall"

TVCM a step ahead!

zulu

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
HAHAHAhahahHAAHAHHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! :laugh: Had a really good laugh from those pics... kudos TVCM!!! :congrats:

Maybe owner was trying to convert to new dugong look and decided to feed the nose of the car to acheive the look :withstupid:

Last edited:

zulu

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
They never fail to make me laugh :rofl: ... driving the cheapest Yota around thinking they own Supras :thefinger:

THH

Oct 4, 2005
Did u guys saw any so call "Broken legs"?How come i cant see it or it's just a roti canai curry kua sambal ?I think the driver already been very upset for the incident,just dun keep "Shooting" him/her.(Stirctly No Offence)How come ppl like to judged as they don't even know about the true story & Don't u think those ppl are really behaved like a Unmature adult + childish.

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I think the vios was pretty hungry....

Owner never feed it enuff so one fine day the vios ran amok and at the sight of some nice tasting roti canai, it went for it....regardless whether the owner liked it or not.

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
these are called accidents ma..

i can say even the driver wouldn't want it to happen. But maybe she was just dozing off or something.and i bet she is regretting after the accident.but thank god no one was severely hurt or even died. seen many ridiculous accidents lately...haih..

Last edited:

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Did u guys saw any so call "Broken legs"?How come i cant see it or it's just a roti canai curry kua sambal ?I think the driver already been very upset for the incident,just dun keep "Shooting" him/her.(Stirctly No Offence)How come ppl like to judged as they don't even know about the true story & Don't u think those ppl are really behaved like a Unmature adult + childish.
Like it or not, she should be careful of what she did...... Would Judge allow you get away for hitting other, by saying 'I accidentally press the accelerator'?? She shouldn't be upset, she should be sorry.....

THH, you're protecting her, a fren of her??

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
ROFL,some funny ass comments in here.

Btw, is that the real RERider posting in Lowyat.net? Sounds like an imposter.
Hahah..... My fren, RErider aka Joewe if got time oso don't post such stupid remark lah...... Which penjilat diaper imposter is that??

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Never Know lowyat forumers all are funnie jokers.. but pity RERider.. give them critisize kao kao.. to bad they aren't car enthusiast.. just bunch of low life ppl which dont even know what is Rotary Engine..

about TVCM i no comment, They are just some who really hate honda driver.. to bad till today non of them came close to eat my vtec.. hahaha!! No offence but some particular blackies from TVCM are just nonsense.. even a subaru oso wanna tiong.. And for some particular TVCM members who knows me.. see you ppl in SIC.. cheers~

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Haiya..chill la rite?? Dun care it's Honda or Toyota or wat so ever....both also good car to own! As long as it can bring us here & there lol, why wanna smoke, tapao here & there...isk isk:hmmmm: Come la..i let u all Vtec ke, VVti ke, Vanos ke...wat ever V la...come tapao my TwinCam 1000CC..welcome!!:biggrin:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
ah fat ah fat......
me now also joker in LYN ler.....
My post count there also catching up to my post count in zth
that's why seldom see me in zth d.....
just wondering what the comments is on the same issue besides yeah...looking at jokers post in LYN regarding it.
btw, there really got lots of young brats

Last edited:

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Cybernation,

Yea, you got ur point.. but some bod heads aren't making use of their brain..
while crusing on LDP or federal some particular ppl will just tailgate you with those glaring HID's.. let me rephrase bro, its crusing on slow lane.. all we want is to get to point A to B safely.. when do they learn.. dosent mean we drive nice and fast cars need to floor all the time.. rite? hope u get my point..

Ish.. Boon u still alive wan ar?! Next week Setapak yam cha.. ok mou?

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Hahah..... My fren, RErider aka Joewe if got time oso don't post such stupid remark lah...... Which penjilat diaper imposter is that??
Yeah bro i thought so too.

Never Know lowyat forumers all are funnie jokers.. but pity RERider.. give them critisize kao kao.. to bad they aren't car enthusiast.. just bunch of low life ppl which dont even know what is Rotary Engine..

about TVCM i no comment, They are just some who really hate honda driver.. to bad till today non of them came close to eat my vtec.. hahaha!! No offence but some particular blackies from TVCM are just nonsense.. even a subaru oso wanna tiong.. And for some particular TVCM members who knows me.. see you ppl in SIC.. cheers~
Bro i totally agree with u! :itsme:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
Most weekends tied down by weddings....
damn I hate year end!
You come call me lor, sure make time for you one....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifus,

Need opinion on the problem that i facing rite now.

I'm driving eg6. There are 2 problems with my car:

1) When i'm driving the car, i will smell strong smoke fumes in side my car. Fastest i go, stronger the smell come in. Have check exhaust system for any leak, nil finding.

2) I park car at open space parking. The thing is, when i going out for lunch, the aircond is not working. Can feel the air come in but not sejuk. after a while, the aircond start cooling the car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience