Urgent!looking for ek jfy272 owner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Urgent!looking for ek jfy272 owner...

ltl_ek

hello guys,
if anyone recognized this person: Mohammad Syahir pls sms me his handphone number. urgent...

forget to mentioned that the owner drive honda ek3 2 door(already convert 99),yellow colour,plate no:jfy272....please help me guys....thank a lot...

The only way to regodnized my car was i use Ori type-R 5 spoke sport rim with H logo.

Just check on (2/11/07),got outstanding instalment. Roadtax due : 15 October 2007.
for all plan to give continue loan, here is the advise: please make sure u re-loan your car with bank if u plan to sell. DONT TRY TO OFFER CONTINUE LOAN.

(Remarks: mohammad syahir, im not planning to spoilt your name but i had no choice. this is the only way i can find your H/phone number by thread it at ZTH. Pls reply to me and sorry for all this)

Remarks : VtecZz&TurboZz is my friend , Previously im asking him to help me to find ppl to swap my car but after all he found ppl who wan to buy , then i ask him to help me sell to MALAY OWNER name Mohammad Syahir , so this in this case .. he didnt not related ..

(CAR FOUND ALREADY-THANKS FOR ALL U GUYS(AS AT 13/11/07))
car last seen at penang
sms me at 019-7538868(Eddie)
thanks guys..

Last edited:
i will rewards something if anyone can get me in touch with the person i looking for...thanks guys

forget to mentioned that the owner drive honda ek3 2 door(already convert 99),yellow colour,plate no:jfy272....please help me guys....thank a lot...

can give more detail: eg: the person full name, last location/home, his job, etc.
might be helpful.

thanks for your respond and reply bro.....
actually i sold my car to this guy: Mohammad syahir. i recently heard that the car at Penang.

The problem is the old phone for this guy already terminate for the service and the car still on my name as the car still continue loan. that why im so worry because as i check with my banker, got problem with the instalment payment.

so for all u guys especially at penang, please help me to find this guy as i need to ask him to clear the outstanding and clear my bank record.

thanks.

-so do u have his ic copy...permanent address...hometown....?

tomorrow i attached the owner address and all info i got for this guy...

Anyway, thanks alot for all u guys bro...

if im not mistaken the last time i saw dis car is with a chinese guy who handle financing and sells car. who is also a forumer here
but this is around 4-6month ago at puchong.

but dunno if u are that guy.

thanks for your respond and reply bro.....
actually i sold my car to this guy: Mohammad syahir. i recently heard that the car at Penang.

The problem is the old phone for this guy already terminate for the service and the car still on my name as the car still continue loan. that why im so worry because as i check with my banker, got problem with the instalment payment.

so for all u guys especially at penang, please help me to find this guy as i need to ask him to clear the outstanding and clear my bank record.

thanks.

Symptoms of sambung bayar case!

Bro , can u pass me the old contact number of the person .?
I see what i can do for u ...

JFY 272.......seems familiar to me if it's on spoon yellow.....
izit in spoon yellow colour....???.....or
in solid yellow colour...??

post up the pix,bro!....

we here really glad to help you.. seem lot of ek painted in yellow this day.. maybe you might be little more specific on it..bump for you..

Bro,

Try log on to Motor Trader and go under the category of Modified Cars and I think I saw one EK3 2 doors yellow color converted 99' spec, yr 97/99 and is located at Penang now. Is that your car?

st2076741.jpg

maybe this car at moto
Motor Trader - Search Engine trader

i think i saw it last few months in jb area if i not get wrong. JFY272, very familar car with yellow color.

bro, if found the car can I continue smbg byr ah...? :hmmmm:

yap..car in spoon yellow. i get some call and car still at penang.
Please help me all u guys...
Thanks alot again for all ZTH member for your kind concern....

The yellow color in motor trader was another guy....
my car engine B18C with 2.0 Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom