Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Unreg Accord Euro-R '03 Stolen!!!Suspect pics attached..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

drag_addict

Known Member
Need some help here guys..
Yesterday at about 1350hrs, an unregistered white '03 Accord Euro-R was stolen from my bro's showroom in Taman Kanagapuram, Old Klang Road!..After some smoothtalking for about 2.5hrs, he asked the salesman to go to the nearby petrol station to get some extra fuel for the test drive later while his 'wife' on her way with some deposit money..He works with another asshole which came later in a grey Toyota Corolla LE..Without the presence of other salesman (saturday), he went to the office and grab few keys without the guard realising..By the time the salesman got back, the fuckin' LE driver signalled him and he quickly went to the salesman's car informing this dude that his 'wife' is waiting at the petrol station coz she can't find her way there..This is when he coolly drives out of the showroom..
We were informed that the past two weeks he's been on 'shopping' spree from JB and now in Klang Valley..Also from one of the showroom in KL, he even came with fuckin' Merc CLS bearing no Nx6666!..
He's image captured from the CCTV has been circulating among showrooms but too bad we received the pic of this fuckin' SOB only today...
Should anyone here knows him or has any leads to whereabout of this guy, pls PM me and reward will be given upon success of breaking his fingers, hands, ribs, jaw before feeding him to the pigs..We'll do the work, just provide us the necessary info..
I'll try to post the vid from our CCTV later..
At the moment, take a good look at this asshole..

Wanted-3!!.jpg

he looks like a asshole indeed..

drag addict,
We'll send his mutilated body parts together with his dismembered head to your office.

Hopefully our so called great PDRM of the world could clear up the image alittle more and put this bastard as a bitch to a big hairy dude in prison ...

Sorry to hear. Hope your case gets settled easily ...

WTF...Like tt also can ar??Can't call tis a car theft,is more to a con man...

WTF...Like tt also can ar??Can't call tis a car theft,is more to a con man...

Not really a con-man if he's already responsible for about 20 theft with similar MO..heard JB's Mutiara also kena, but not really sure of this info...
Most of the cars were RX8s, Scoobys..
One of our forummer actually put deposit for this car last week...
pity him laaaa!..

lol.... i reckon the police station is just 1 km away fr the showroom rite? .. old klang road police station.

lol.... i reckon the police station is just 1 km away fr the showroom rite? .. old klang road police station.

bout that laa dude..
but I used the RakanCop svc..Both SEL and KL police called me back to back within 02mins after I sent the SMS..That's ok to me..

my dad kena by an identical modus operandi as well.
but it was his hp..

We should make an operation to nab these pigtards as well. Maybe we can trail this guy to his next target, and when he tries to pull of a stunt, we block the entrance so he can't drive the car out. Then, out of no where, 50 zth members come out and surround him, all holding steel pipes in hand. Sorry, one fella needs to be the 'Call Man' cos he needs to call the nearby chicken rice seller to come collect the soon-to-be roast pig. buahahaha

Received info that this asshole drove the white Euro-R to G Mart Kg Subang 2 days ago using this registration number:

BJB 999 (reg to a motorcycle)

and to G MART Kajang:

xxx 6666

Would appreciate very much if any members happened to spot this car to call/sms me ASAP thru 019 3973544 or the Five O's..Try not to intercept him/them as he/they might be armed..
Thanks a million guys!..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom