Two GTR35 Serious Crash in Kuantan...

SuperDetailer

Known Member
Aug 9, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
here is some pictures I grab from lowyat forum.
Two GTR crash at Kuantan

(Kuantan 7th) two cars worth more than millions of ringgit and Nissan SKYLINE GTR sports car, Lu Shangbiao suspects early this morning, in a sports car after sliding out of the road, rammed the front rear car, two cars while out on the road hard, flew into the opposite direction road, cross and hit a roadside tree, broken 3 youths and a female soul singer in China!

Including white SKYLINE Coupe drivers who cause trouble Wu Haowei (20 years) and Guo Keliang passenger (21 years old), as well as black GTR driver Chen Jiayong (34 years old) and Bao Shanshan (26 years, Liaoning, China), two victims were Wei Lidong (27 years old from Guangxi, China) and Zhang Hong (age 34, from Dalian, China). Dead and wounded Chinese girl is lounge singing singer; it is learned that the two sports car drivers don't know, seeing each other is believed to be on the road driving a sports car with the car, so after a side-by-side, each other in Lu Shangbiao by create trouble. (Translated by Bing)

rmb :Safe drive Always!!!

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
crash GTR, can buy another one.
but there is no second change with life.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I don't understand the translation either...make me confuse....:dontknow: :confused:

Four people were killed while two others suffered serious injuries when two sports cars crashed into trees on Jalan Haji Ahmad Satu in Kuantan, Pahang, early this morning.

The cars a Nissan GT-R and a Nissan Skyline were speeding and lost control under wet conditions when the collision occurred at 4am.

Police said the four victims killed, who were in their 20s, were identified as the driver of the Nissan GTR, Tan Kah Yong front passenger Bao Shanshan from China Go Haw Wei, the driver of a Nissan Skyline car and passenger Koay Khor Liang.

Two more passengers from the Nissan GTR car, who were seriously injured, were also confirmed to be Chinese nationals.

It is understood that both drivers are businessmen while the passengers are spa workers.

The bodies were sent to the Tengku Ampuan Afzan Hospital for post-mortem.

Source: http://www.ntv7.com.my/7edition/local-en/intpen_1349611444.html

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
so the drivers were both from china mainland? not malaysia's china with i/c and malaysian's driving license?

:hmmmm:

bLACKjAC

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
wa lau!! no Tan surname in China lah. but Bao was from PRC. Semislick tire also speed on wet condition. :confused:

But anyway to both drivers : RIP

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Drivers Malaysians, Spa Chicks China...no need me to elaborate further...:smile:

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
I was at kuantan last 2 days. and man...the weather on the whole Saturday is not nice for spirited driving. heavy downpour here and there.
myself also have to cancelled to ronda2 town due to weather.

bLACKjAC

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
Drivers Malaysians, Spa Chicks China...no need me to elaborate further...:smile:
Singer lah, according to the news. Which spa got singing entertainment one. pls recommand. can enjoy while mandi there.
Not all PRC girls are chixx lah. I suspect u mandi there very often:smokin:

SuganG

Sep 22, 2006
A very sad day for any petrolhead. To see how people take their lives for granted. And worse still so much of collateral damage. Powerful cars given to irresponsible drivers is an absolute recipe for disaster. May their souls RIP. and hopefully we will learn a thing or two about road responsibility and manners.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Singer lah, according to the news. Which spa got singing entertainment one. pls recommand. can enjoy while mandi there.
Not all PRC girls are chixx lah. I suspect u mandi there very often:smokin:
Which news u read? Why not try reading again. It mentioned clearly spa workers.
There are 2 version of news btw.

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
my guess is that both street racing.
should whack their GTRs on track. rather than street racing.

a friend once said that no matter how powerful, strong and good yr car is, when it comes to street racing....
luck (traffic conditions, i.e cars..motorist..road cond.) and balls played the most part.

bLACKjAC

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
Which news u read? Why not try reading again. It mentioned clearly spa workers.
There are 2 version of news btw.
(Kuantan 7th) two cars worth more than millions of ringgit and Nissan SKYLINE GTR sports car, Lu Shangbiao suspects early this morning, in a sports car after sliding out of the road, rammed the front rear car, two cars while out on the road hard, flew into the opposite direction road, cross and hit a roadside tree, broken 3 youths and a female soul singer in China!

i copy from above statement:rofl:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello all sifu..

is it possible to change a 4g15 auto transmission to a manual transmission?what are the nessary extra parts needed to be upgraded as well?how much?

any recommendations?

thank you thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience