Turbo Engine Cleaning

KillerBees

Feb 24, 2006
Hi, would like to know where do all you turbo car owners clean/wash your turbo engine? Any reliable car wash centre to recommend? thx a lot... :_:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
i recently bought a dio-degradable degreaser sold in midvalley () I dilute with water approximately 25ml to 2liters. Cover intakes, alternator and spray. I let it sit for 10-15 minutes then wash off. if theres stubborn grime then i use my trusty steamcleaner first before i rinse down.

i like carnauba autospa coz they do not spray water into the engine bay but rather use towels with their degreaser.

KillerBees

Feb 24, 2006
phat7 said:
i recently bought a dio-degradable degreaser sold in midvalley () I dilute with water approximately 25ml to 2liters. Cover intakes, alternator and spray. I let it sit for 10-15 minutes then wash off. if theres stubborn grime then i use my trusty steamcleaner first before i rinse down.

i like carnauba autospa coz they do not spray water into the engine bay but rather use towels with their degreaser.
hi phat7, thx for the reply...

by the way, whats the brand of the bio-degradable degreaser that u mentioned above? and at which shop in midvalley that you got it from?

also, have you cleaned your turbo engine at carnauba before? may i know how much are they charging?

thx a lot... :_:

KillerBees

Feb 24, 2006
Raja_Mongkut said:
how much does carnauba charge for an engine wash?
i'm still waiting for phat7's reply, hmmm... anyone else who knows the charges? :X-:

KillerBees

Feb 24, 2006
huakenny said:
hi huakenny, thx for the info... btw, i've already checked their website earlier... but the price quoted in the website and the price posted by belly70 at http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=83506 differs a lot.... :confused_smile:

anyways, thx... actually i just wannna know how they clean the turbo engine, hope those who have tried their engine cleaning services can reply to this thread... :_:

KillerBees

Feb 24, 2006
Doink said:
auto spa charges me my 2 months salary...hehe...
hi Doink, u mean u actually went to Carnauba? u bought one of the packages? :_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi again friends :itsme:

I'd like to have your views on the above vs wetsanding.

As up till now, i've only wetsanded to remove orange peel. not used any velvet pad.
Not available here as are most detailing products.

plz refer to my previous post ( the caveman's part 2)

My concern is not this car though. the car is sold now.
one guy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience