Transparent rod for angel eye

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
can do it at my ride?? City?? angel eye.. cost?

erictoh said:
can do it at my ride?? City?? angel eye.. cost?

Nice ride. I'm sure stormhunt3r can work something out. I think should be no problem seeing that you already have a white ring around the main headlight. Just stick the angel eyes there.

erictoh said:
How going to measure the lilitan??

use a ruler or measuring tape to get the diameter. Draw a circle of the measured diameter on a piece of paper. Bend rod according to circle.

city looks damn cun with angel eye...my fren's city aso got angel eye, but he is using those expensive angel's eye..looks super nice and bright coz the ring he uses is something like CCFL - those small round fluorecent tube..

But he oni cover a small part of his headlamp..unlike u, cover almoz half of it..but urs look more garang le..are u using projector headlamp?

I think if u use acrylic rod and do the angel eye..it'll look nice aso coz your ring is smaller and you dun have to do a ring..juz do a semi ring or slightly longer will do coz even u do a full ring, ppl can't c and the LED might not be bright enough to cover the whole ring..understand..u seen mine? if u do a semi ring, it would be brighter than mine..

the cost ar..for the rod is RM10/rod/3 feet, the LEDs is RM1/piece..need 4 piece, the resistor is RM0.10..need 4 as well, need a transparent tube to hold the LED..RM0.50 can get 1 feet..metal blade saw RM3 if u dun have one, some wires..RM2 and the black tape RM1.5..then add a switch..RM2..black silicon RM5/6

total for the raw material..RM30 got change..(all kau tim already)

If u DIY totally..then the workmanship is waived la..but if get ppl to do the job,
Opening of the headlamp RM60-90/pair, wiring work RM15

But since u got all the raw material..u can DIY as it includes the silicon..all u need is to borrow a hot gun from a close accessories shop..that all..

I still have 2-3 rods left..and if u guys need it..juz pm me..and if the quantity is huge..i'll have to go to the factory to collect..

I've check the postage fees..
For Sarawak: RM7
For Sabah: RM8
For West Coast: RM5
For Local..meaning KL: RM4

So, dun worry if u r staying in other states..hehe..juz to help u guys out...enjoy..

WOW! Open headlights need RM60-90 meh! I think I want to be headlight opener liaw hahahah!

Opening the headlamp means open until the reflector there..not juz remove it from the car..

Yup RM60-90 is consider super cheap..I got ask b4..they quote me RM150/pair..some RM100..hehe..Big Big buaya..

I would say it's not a easy money lo..RM60-90..takes u approx. 1-2 hours to do..if u are familiar with the screw position and stuff..

as for me..the 1st time i open my kenari headlamp..juz removing the bumper took me 1 hour..hehe..then the headlamp another 1 hour for the 1st piece..coz i'm so not familiar with it..then the 2nd piece..pretty fast i can say..

Need lot of practice..then u'll be an expert..

hey stormhunter.. me and alvins wanna do.. i PM u d... maybe we can join up and go wit u? i dont mind payin for ppl to do the job for me.. 60-90 is affordable..

Last edited:
Hello guys... i know this topic is old.. but acherly im looking for this transparent acrylic rod somwhere in klang valley.. anybody such shop that sells it? pls pls help! thx! :adore:

Top Bottom