Toyota Yaris, what do u think?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
With so many new car in the market, what do u think about this car, retail price for private owner at RM98,800.00

i think it's cute...

tohsan.. i saw u tat day in syed ariff ? am i right?

Aussie get it at abt AUD$9880 brand new if not remember wrong......cars in msia too FXXX expensive....

Zeroed said:
More overpriced than a Geisha.
it's not even a pure breed Geisha, it's Tomyam mix Geisha.

i rather get a honda jazz with that price. my fren in aus told me after convert the price in malaysia, cost only RM45K. dunno is true or not la....and inside the space like kancil only.

the yaris is basically the NCP91 toyota vitz right? it cost no more than 1.5million yen without tax in japan, so basically the car without tax and shiping should only cost less than rm50k, summore its built in thailand, won't it cost even less?

just my opinion, but i think it should be priced around 70k ringgit.

but then........... from da looks n interior its quite nice......
compare to jazz i think yaris is better than jazz
so i think sooner ther ill b a yaris owners club ....
:_: :_:

yaris? same engine with vios.... lesser space than vios.... more expensive than a vios... nuff said :P

get a vios kekeke

Baby Vios.

Quite overprice for a small car... should compete with Honda Jazz VTEC or Suzuki Swift.

My take? Honda Jazz VTEC. Why? The 7-speed CVT is worth it! Toyota still uses outdated torque converter auto.

or maybe just get a VR4 like aaron's.... they should lower down thier price... talk about competing with jazz and suzuki swift... i would choose a jazz or swift anytime over a yaris... dunno why.... the price just doesnt seem to justify what they are offering.... almost 100k.... can get lots of good, spacious and powerful cars

i'll choose Jazz over Yaris anytime....Toyota is too overconfident on the pricing of their car, infact this is not the first time, remember when they launch their so called "HARRIER" very little people come to see the showroom and so is the case now. When will TOYOTA be considerate to Malaysian?? or is it the pricing is too high because of our GOV??

i just wish they bring in the manual NCP91 RS.. damn.. or the 1kr-fe engined vitz/yaris

i'll go for yaris over jazz, cuz jazz not toyota badge *cabut*~

last time there's an article in china press mentioning about toyota going to launch vitz in 1.0cc,1.3cc and 1.5cc with the price 30k,50k and 70k...hmm..but it came out with toyota yaris 1.5 with the price that we almost can buy a new perdana 2.0v6..overpriced~

if prices 60 - 70k then MyVi die ....
if prices 70-80k Vios die ....
So prices at 90k Yaris die lor .....

all band together and dont buy yaris... until they are over stock with yaris than force them to bring the price down to 60k or 70k than only we sapu

mu24 said:
all band together and dont buy yaris... until they are over stock with yaris than force them to bring the price down to 60k or 70k than only we sapu
this is not buying road side chicken rice or economic mix rice you know. :biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom