Toyota Altis Turbo

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hi, I'm new to this forum.. I recently got myself a turbo kit for my altis for $4000, the boost is a 0.4bar now, acceleration is much more faster. But I have some questions, is there a auto transmission to manual conversion available outside? Can I boost my car furthermore to at least 200-300hp? Thanks.

i don't think ur auto g/box can cope with such power.with proper up grade,u can
still push ur engine power output beyond 200hp.just my 2 cent.

raz0r9199,
can u upload some pic of ur njin bay.. wanna see how the turbo kit mix wif the njin.. hehe..

I'll post the pics over the nx weekend since I'm in US now. Btw, is there any Auto to Manual transmission conversion available at all currently?

I'll post the pics over the nx weekend since I'm in US now. Btw, is there any Auto to Manual transmission conversion available at all currently?

there's no manual transmission conversion available yet for altis that i know
off.maybe it's available in thailand.

I think the engine can be mated with other 4E manual tranny turbo engine. Definitely have to outsource the halcut etc.

BTW, yours is Altis 1.6 or Altis 1.8?.

Mine is a Altis 1.6. Unsure if I can find any of the services in msia, if the price is reasonable I might consider to drive up to get my tranny changed to a manual one. Btw I'm also interested in modding my njin, roughly abt how much ah? Thankyou~

Mine is a Altis 1.6. Unsure if I can find any of the services in msia, if the price is reasonable I might consider to drive up to get my tranny changed to a manual one. Btw I'm also interested in modding my njin, roughly abt how much ah? Thankyou~

depend on what u wanna mod.price vary on part.it could be 1k or even 10k
depending on the mod.

Oh, since I'm new to modding car.. After I've intergrated a turbo. whats the next step to upgrade? and whats the rough cost for it.

pls be more specific about ur mod bro so we can get the picture of ur mod.:)

altis 1.6 go for BOT. scare larr................

altis 1.6 go for BOT. scare larr................:nurse:

viot BOT also very powerful can tapau new civic 2.0
dun play play.

viot BOT also very powerful can tapau new civic 2.0
dun play play.

Viot...? :stoned:
Viot... or Vios bro...?

Really....?
Maybe Vios have the advantage on weight compared to the new Civic...

vios. hehe..........
yes vios is lighter than civic.if put vios engine with turbo into iswara i think can tapau a lot sports car too. hehe

Wow! Good job in BOT-ing ur Altis 1.6 buddy. If i'm not mistaken, i've seen Altis 1.6 with manual tranny in both Thailand & Taiwan during my trips over there. Even Vios comes in manual tranny brand new from Toyota Thailand. :)

Try to source the manual g/b from Thailand perhaps. Should be affordable i guess. There's one Altis 1.8G who i knew for some time got his Altis in manual tranny originally from UMW Toyota. He told me he placed special order for his manual Altis & paid a difference of RM5k+ for the manual version.

Top Bottom