Touch Football / Rugby, who's playing it and where?

LemonRuski

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
KL
anyone knows? In PJ / Klang Valley area...
interested to join...
kindly inform..thx!

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
zephyr3d said:
hmm.. what is touch football?
american football but instead of harpooning your opposition with a 50mph tackle, you simply tag him. saves you from having to visit the dentist and orthopedic surgeon.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
eh.. sounds sissy la. hahaha.

just kidding, totally new to me. Where can i get a glimpse of that game? Want to see how they play.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
unfortunately it's not very popular here which is why mr lemon is having problems getting much response. american football in itself is not popular here to say the least, let alone touch football. i'd opt for rugby anytime. not to play of course but to watch as i value my physical well being too much.

kamate, kamate kaora!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
You can always beat yourself silly. You get the benefits of sporting injury without the risk of breaking something important.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
jiggly_head said:
ill rather be bruised and be a man..sporting injuries are a hit with chicks.
hahahaha... go hit your head against the wall and claim itz due to baseball game injury and the galz will come screaming for u.

sounds odd... i choose not to have injuries.. u go ahead hitting yourself on your head. hahaha.

just kidding.

re_fc3s

Apr 28, 2005
Try the astaka field in PJ. Seen some of them playing it there.
It started of as a form of warm up so you don't go all out tackling the opponent with a spear like movement. In some countries girls also join the guy to play this. Tagging a person because more interesting then.. ahahah

LemonRuski

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
KL
i only played it once when i was in Singapore visiting a fren there, totally enjoyed it...you guys should give it a try la..

by the way, which day u saw ppl playing as Astaka? and what time?

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
used to play rugby when school times

PoisonIvy

Known Member
Jan 24, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Can i play? :x I saw a lot of people playing when i was in NZ... so tempted to join but all kuai lows and kuai muis.. so much bigger size than me.. :p

~ IvY ~

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helping my friend to post asking for opinion , any one knos what is de final gear ratio of a 4D68 diesel engine (4WD) gb? Actually he wanted to take de final gear mod it to evo 3 gb , but not sure what is de final gear ratio .

Any sifu knos pls help . thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience