Totalled Lamboghini?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Sorry to ask guys.. when i was going back home.. there was a massive traffic jam.. which was actually a....

a TOTALLED LAMBORGHINI !!!

OMG.. scary

i pity the person in the lambo.. hope they are ok..

*even at the supercar gathering also had an accident..

LAMBOS_01.jpg

LAMBOS_05.jpg

LAMBOS_02.jpg

LAMBOS_03.jpg

667.jpg

a pic snapped by my fren... he said the lambo was "playing" with an M5... looked like the whole front gone... i passed that area about 9pm, road cleared but still slow traffic. saw a huge dent at the road divider before dengkil R&R...

yeah saw this too in the photo albums of one of my fren who went super GT
but unsure as to the details of the whole story he had a pic of the exact same lambo on display at the super GT event itself and the same lambo totalled on the freeway
must be one unlucky owner man the car was on display just hours before that

omg.. btw what car accident at the supergt car gathering in the circuit..

we heard a loud crash n then spectators at the pits outrun the marshalls =P

omg.. btw what car accident at the supergt car gathering in the circuit..

we heard a loud crash n then spectators at the pits outrun the marshalls =P

Yeah, i saw the video posted on my friend's FB wall. It was so embarrassing.

[youtube]8JfIet8mLVE[/youtube]

porsche should have just bang the GTR, not so expensive.. hehehe

today when after super gt...on the way back to kesas....saw a lambo TOTAL LOST too............damn......

but i suppose those accident happened within the circuit is at self-expenses right? Or it only applies to races.

so the cayman (NV68) unfortunately makes a fool out of himself. any more info about the car?

because of the high rise spoiler, i suppose inside must be pumping pretty great figures huh but one thing for sure its still grinding on same old factory brakes :biggrin:
btw, is that the "Msia Record attempt on most "supercar" gathering" that you guys been talking about past few weeks?

haha....must be checking out the GT queens...& forgot to brake.

The white cap guy who is clapping is gonna get himself killed when the owner sees this...jumping like a barbarian...:mad:

for me, i feel that is shame on malaysian, how can they cheer after the car bang ?? is that funny and happy to look at the beauty crash together ? i feel sad for the cayman :(

poor guy la.. apparently its some stupid marshall's fault.. he suddenly stopped the car in front... hence all of them applying quite sudden brakess.. i hope the porsche guy is able to pull something off and get to claim insurance..

Top Bottom