Top Secret Performance Automotive Service

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

Our partner garage for the Project Z will be officially opening its doors to the public on the 27th August 2011. Top Secret Garage is also one of the official servicing partners for vehicles bought from Mutiara Motors and it's range of M7 Japan tuned vehicles.

XADO's technical partner ( XADO ), Mr. Lim will be present in Top Secret to showcase XADO's products, which enhances durability and performance of your automobile. The highlights for the day will be as followed :

Venue: Top Secret Performance Automotive Service
21, JALAN PJU 3/45, SUNWAY DAMANSARA TECHNOLOGY PARK, 47810 PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR.

Time and date : 17th September 2011. 9.30 am – 7.00 pm

XADO Treatment Protection Process Provided: -

(I) XADO De-Carbonization Treatment Scheme
(II) XADO Engine Lubrication System De-Carbonization & Revitalization Treatment Scheme
(III) XADO Automatic / Manual Transmission Treatment Scheme
(IV) XADO Power Steering System Flushing & Revitalization

If anyone who interested on any 4 services above, please contact us at 0126068802 for booking! Maximum 8 cars will accept for booking only due to limited time and man power. Please find the promotion rate for the services as below:-

Special Promotion Rate for that particular day: -

Engine Piston Head & Cylinder Valves De-Carbonization
(I) 4 Cylinders -RM 250.00 for XADO De-Carbonization Treatment Scheme (Including Products & Labor Charges); Normal rate would be from RM 290.00 and above

(II) More than 4 Cylinders – RM 350.00 for XADO De-Carbonization Treatment Scheme (Including Products & Labor Charges); Normal rate would be from RM 390.00 and above

Engine Lubrication System De-Carbonization & Revitalization Treatment
(III) XADO Engine Lubrication System De-Carbonization & Revitalization Treatment Scheme – RM 250.00 , Normal rate would be from RM 300.00 and above.

Package Inclusive:-
- XADO VITAFLUSH
- 4L ENGINE OIL FOR FLUSHING
- XADO VERYLUBE TURBO Treatment
- LABOR

* Client may select the engine oil for renewal after flushing process and it's chargeable.

POWER STERLING TREATMENT
(IV) XADO Power Steering System Flushing & Revitalization – RM 220. Normal rate would be from RM 290 and above.

Package Inclusive:-
- XADO VITAFLUSH
- Power Sterling Fluid For Flushing.
- Power Sterling Fluid Renewal
- XADO Power Sterling Treatment
- LABOR

TRANSMISSION TREATMENT
(V) XADO Automatic / Manual Transmission Flushing & Treatment – Due to the differences of the transmission and cost, kindly call for inquiry.

DISCOUNT up to 30% for spare parts and performance parts on that particular day for customers.

Finger food and drink will be provided by TOP SECRET PERFORMANCE AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE. A competition will be held at the shop and it will be open to all visitors. Prizes will be given away to each category winner as below:-

- The Best Modification
- The Best Style
- The Best Elegant looks

So be there and you will get to witness the Z31 in real life. The car is far from done, but it will give you an idea of how badly rusted it is. Be there or be squared! Come join the fun!

Update : Date changed from 27th August 2011 to 17th September 2011

Attachments

Last edited:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
wow....wish nagata san would bring the v12 supra here and do wangan video..... :biggrin:

A Post Every 5 Mins

eloo im a new forumer here..
before i just surf the forum to get some info in trade matters but now i reall need some one can help me or give a idea or tips to make my car look better.below is my car descriptions:-

1. car model wira aeroback convert to engine 4G91 auto(i)taken from half cut.chang everything inside.
  • rims: enkei racing 15" 5 spoke with microbeta silverstone
  • seat: STI impreza with leather in the center of seat...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience