Too little, too late

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
imho, that is total bullshi+

If there is another profitable proposal to mow down dataran merdeka, I wont be surprised to see tractors there

Such a short article. Batu Tiga circuit was "demolished" all because of ONE reporter from NST. That's the only affordable place for motorsports enthusiasts to quench their desires for speed. It's no wonder why some people just take it to the streets.

batu tiga was a very nice track actually,
in sepang, its too far, too expensive and too long,
underpowered cars can suffer there, but BT3 was just nice !

Originally posted by satria_95@Mar 31 2005, 23:38
Such a short article. Batu Tiga circuit was "demolished" all because of ONE reporter from NST. That's the only affordable place for motorsports enthusiasts to quench their desires for speed. It's no wonder why some people just take it to the streets.
[snapback]858412[/snapback]​
i agree with u..there r more n more illegal racing around its because there r no SUITABLE places for racers to race.in sepang its lame la...some people can't afford that n its so damn freaking far...

Originally posted by DJgErM+Apr 1 2005, 09:08 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DJgErM @ Apr 1 2005, 09:08 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-satria_95@Mar 31 2005, 23:38
[snapback]858412[/snapback]​
i agree with u..there r more n more illegal racing around its because there r no SUITABLE places for racers to race.in sepang its lame la...some people can't afford that n its so damn freaking far...
[snapback]859169[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

i can only partially agree with what you say. because there is nothing lame about sepang. just because it's not affordable to most and "freaking far" does not make it lame. it is a world class F1 track which brought the "hottest race on earth" to F1. an achievement nonetheless respect is due, nothing lame about that. instead of complaining that the track is not suitable for our underpowered cars, why not channel that energy to motivate yourself to succeed, in effect, getting a powerful car that's worthwhile on sepang?

shit man. i sound like a priest.

Top Bottom