TODA Camshaft Type C swap with B18c Type R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

TODA Camshaft Type C swap with B18c Type R

palie

Known Member
Toda Camshaft Type C swap with B18c type r and top up SOLD...if u want my retainer and valve spring together also can...but the price top up is SOLD. Anything u can call me for detail..0123970035/0175948288. Loc PJ. TQ.

p/s:NOT selling retainer and spring alone..tq

-palie-

Last edited:
what brand retainer are u using? toda?
i just want retainer only.. how much u want to sell?

hm that's a great deal i can say. what retainers and valve springs are u offering? i wanna trade with b16b 99 spec cams. PM me.

RM1500.00 together with my B16B cams and springs and retainers provided the retainers and springs are still intact with the head. I want a head to head swap which is cheaper.
What say you?
thanks..
anything PM me...

RM1500.00 together with my B16B cams and springs and retainers provided the retainers and springs are still intact with the head. I want a head to head swap which is cheaper.
What say you?
thanks..
anything PM me...

PM sent...BUMP For TODA

-palie-

bro.. if trade in with b16b cam with spring n retainer .. how much need to topup?

Bro, wondering if the price still negotiable...I've got a very good set of first hand ITR cam, still in use currently....

if u very interested...u can sms me or give me a call to nego the price....tq..0175948288 -palie-

thanks

-palie-

Price can nego...plz sms/call me 0175948288..thanks...

...BUMP...

-palie-

Anyone have B18c type r cam for swap??...come on...i give best price for u....

BUMP for Today

-palie-

hm that's a great deal i can say. what retainers and valve springs are u offering? i wanna trade with b16b 99 spec cams. PM me.

waa...brader standby for SDB 25/10 ka ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom