TiTAN sponsors talented drifter: ZeE!

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
ZeE's 180sx is our first pure drift-setup suspension set.
due to limited time-frame, we only managed to build a custom front dampers, height adjustable, matched with his 8kg/mm Tein coilover springs. It all fits nicely (stroke also built to match)

Last night's practise session, ZeE was impressed with the big improvement over his old Teins. His fronts has so much more grip now he says. And the front sticks to the ground! Despite the quite uneven bumpy carpark surface..

With that said: he went on to produce some massive sideways drifts all the way (i should know, i was hanging on for dear life in the passenger seat!) around the drift course!

LOVELY!

ALL the best for ZeE tonight and let's see what this guy can do :D
*supports ZeE*

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Wooooooooh..........TITAN Boleh !!!!

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
That's not Zee in the picture - he is supposed to be much much more handsome! Or so the legend on drift.com.my goes (hehehe)

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
Stan, you want to sponsor that yellow car in front of Zee's car kah? You can drive it at the next drift event if you sponsor! Yoong is my sponsored driver :p

The rear needs more grip but it's a fun car!

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
ninja_iga said:
Wei Li

:D butbutbutbut but me not good driver woR... dunno how to drift wan :D
let alone try to drift in the KP61!
The Kookaburra is not about being the best, it's about enjoying the experience and having a laugh when doing it. Ask Yoong if he laughed when he first drove that car. Even people sitting in it will laugh :D

Tonite, ask Yoong to give you a lift!