The winning model of KLIM 06

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
ouh damn...

I damn dissappointed with the result. Nothing much to say, u guys hv said it all.

Malaysia BOLEH!

wah she really became fat after she got married. Maybe pregnant already haha. Seriously she was quite hot before. Look at the picture from blacksamurai. But of course julie is hotter. I think she's the only married model for klims. And surprisingly, julie and fiona is not in the top 7 (why would they have a top 7 instead of top 10 or top 5?)

How can she model for mutiara ? Of course because of her husband lah, what else

This is a freaking farce. I can't understand how at least a third of them were nominated to be in the top 7. She definately didn't win because of her svelte figure or good looks! It's an embarassment man. It's like how we were represented by tubby at the Miss Universe pageant. Sadly, everything is political in this country. Not shy man some people. I imagine foreigners must think that all Malaysian women are overweight and that all Malaysian men have a fetish for plus sizes women.

mutiara motors keep on writing cheques to bring her up... those cheques are at least 1k each time if i'm not mistaken... some ppl say it's because she's a celebrity so kenot lose.. if not "lose face" ma.. sigh.. $$ can do wonders..

well, those kind of beauty pegeant is oledi become the game of money and power.....not onli in msia, its same in hk...ppl always see many pretty chicks to go for the audition but in the end always those no so good one can enter the contest.ppl said they purposely select those not so well to enter the contest so the "selected winner" wont be contrasted.....
in the past few yrs, many of those finalist contestant in miss hk are either with a powerful connection or some filthy rich child.....one of them is even the nephew of the local gangster head.....

ka_ren said:
mutiara motors keep on writing cheques to bring her up... those cheques are at least 1k each time if i'm not mistaken... some ppl say it's because she's a celebrity so kenot lose.. if not "lose face" ma.. sigh.. $$ can do wonders..

agree......got agong head sure no prob......prob come solve prob....
think once their announce the winner all the eyes like this @@.........wakakaka.......

Some people have no shame.

Is it winning to win like this? Does it make them feel better about themselves?

links said:
well, those kind of beauty pegeant is oledi become the game of money and power.....not onli in msia, its same in hk...ppl always see many pretty chicks to go for the audition but in the end always those no so good one can enter the contest.ppl said they purposely select those not so well to enter the contest so the "selected winner" wont be contrasted.....
in the past few yrs, many of those finalist contestant in miss hk are either with a powerful connection or some filthy rich child.....one of them is even the nephew of the local gangster head.....

probably the pretty ones that come from kampung or whatever kena con become yee lai for those rich judgers/interviewers, then those big shot punya anak/saudara sure have to let them pass but nevermind coz they got leng lui to shag after work. go back home let their sam tin ha wife scold oso numb coz too shiok oredi wif the ex-contestants :mouth_closed:

about KLIMS 2006 i dunno if u guys see it or not but mebbe she didn't ask to be a winner she was just there for the fun of it, mebbe her colleagues/husband did so to make her win, coz u see her face in the winner photo's she look kinda out of place like very pai seh :Not_Impressed:

si|verfish said:
Some people have no shame.

Is it winning to win like this? Does it make them feel better about themselves?

It's so obvious that she didn't win on merit. So what if she's a celebrity? This is a beauty pageant, or is it? One should win on merit. This is what happens when you allow the public to fully control the votes. I could have accepted this if she were at least pretty but..??!?!?! Before this I thought KLIM was bland, now I think it's a joke.

Hi guys..

Well.. Well... She did win huh. Or should i say won. Hmm.. money does wonders huh. Let me brief a little of Juliana Banos. She won the Dewi Remaja contest somewhere in the nineties, or if im not mistaken, the first to win. Then she moved on to other carear like modelling, singing and acting. Did'nt got much attention as was told her previous album didnt make it. If not mistaken ler.. All she was famous for is her sexy height and mix look. Other than that, nothing much i would say.... Oh yes, she did also win the Levi's Jeans some favourite dresser comp.. Something like that lah..

Previously her body statc was marvelous, just simply the best compare to the rest we have. A six footer. As for this Brand ambassador, i say she should'nt enter. It's for the newer generation of gals i should say...

Btw, look at her after the marriage. I definately say she's pregnant....

In final words like karen said - money do wonders my fren...

blackhowling - nothing ler, just wanna confirm only...

Hmm..

Or maybe she lost her publicity and trying to get new ones...

sorry if i offended any one...

Seraph said:
probably the pretty ones that come from kampung or whatever kena con become yee lai for those rich judgers/interviewers, then those big shot punya anak/saudara sure have to let them pass but nevermind coz they got leng lui to shag after work. go back home let their sam tin ha wife scold oso numb coz too shiok oredi wif the ex-contestants :mouth_closed:

This one true, i saw a few really beautiful chicks back in central of hk...they were either sitting inside a very nice cars(1 was even driving the latest porsche carrera) or, shopping in land mark where one hand bag can be expensive as HKD$300k(something call hermes birkin).......many of them are having and middle age men stand beside them, keep talking on the phone but looks filthy rich....

proves she tahu malu also..... she should quit the contest by herself la. It will be good if she see all this kind of feedback about her victory. If vote by all of us in zth here, think she's not even qualify to be in the contest...... Ask sek que to send her out !!

the 2nd runner up is rose chin rite??? i think she's more qualify to b crowned compare to ...

Seraph said:
then again how come our usual suspects like julie and fiona not winning?

The financial situation of their fans still not up to the level.... :regular_smile:

by the way, i think if the votes need money to buy it definitely will be a money game....if each visitor only give one vote then we should expect to see the real result.....unless those datuks call the whole kampung to come and vote.

i wonder if oneday our gomen will also do this..we need to pay and buy the vote pack then only can vote....

probably no one in zth would vote her
ahhahahahahah

d6d2 said:
the 2nd runner up is rose chin rite??? i think she's more qualify to b crowned compare to ...

you are right but what i think is anyone in the auto show is better than this champion i tell you........

simon, not probably arr..... is definitely no one is going to support her. If we going to have a vote in this forum, the only thing that datuk can do is ask all the fella from kampung to register n login in to this forum to vote but they might need a few training session for that :Not_Impressed:

Top Bottom