The non-car related Activities !

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
woi..all expert pro class in paint-ball.

Me go there sure become shooting target for ealt and those pro there la. I think we should change this to Counter-Strike at Internet Cafe outing...lol.

I never play before...dun bully me !

The fee is about rm80-rm130 each participant with a gun and bullets. equipment like vest,helmets,gloves can be rented. some places even provide lunch also.. Scheduled in JUNE this year!.. we still working out the actual place to play...Stay Tune!

bro, got army uniform or not?.....aiya...my jungle green sudah potong jadi short pants already la....too bad

if u guys out of bullet, just used your own emergency "private" water gun la...wuhahahaha

when i was form 3, im a polis kadet, shoot the real short gun...damn shiok.....and been matching using M-16....damn heavy too.but is cool....

wah.. no need uniform lor... just 1st game in mloc only.. if future got continue paintball games then only we form up a mloc paintball group liow..hahaha

I oso 1st time play, can I become hostage ah? since so many pro here....lolz
no need uniform lo, just human natural body color, after get shot become colorful moving object!!haha...

ywhoo,
if you girl then can become human body hostage lah... hehehe.. or you can ask your flight stewardess to become hostage lah.. i'm sure many members wouldn't mind pick up and send her home..lolz

ywhoo,
if you girl then can become human body hostage lah... hehehe.. or you can ask your flight stewardess to become hostage lah.. i'm sure many members wouldn't mind pick up and send her home..lolz

Yeah....:biggrin:

lauguan,
priority to members first.. but if there is space.. friends are welcome..
coz planning to 8-10(max) to a team.. there should be space.. lets see the body count first!! hehehee

1. Leslie (medic) "dont shoot me!" (red cross)
2. Azizi (is coming with a tank)
3. azman - to shoot ealt (aka muka jambu) lolz
4. ealt (bring it on azman!!)
5. b18c-r (is target practice) (just keep shooting.. extra points)lolz
6. ywhoo (If im off on that date)...hehe (is supplying bikini hostages)
7. Ah Wai (sniper)
8. Mr Lauguan (topgun)hahahahahaha

Friends (if space available)
1. lauguan friend x 1

leslie,

If I bring bikini hostage I volunteer to be tied up together with her as hostages!! haha...and I will definitely fetch her home, but my home...:biggrin:

7. Ah Wai (sniper)
9. Johnnygsr

1. lauguan friend x 1

7. Ah Wai (sniper)
9. Johnnygsr (demolition man)

1. lauguan friend x 1

ywhoo,
if you get tied up together with the bikini hostage.. i'm afraid we all might end up not finding the hostages....haha

KNN..me in Pg time, u all go play paint ball..If I was in KL can use my Anaconda Ak47 gun shoot all of u. hahahha....

lauguan,
priority to members first.. but if there is space.. friends are welcome..
coz planning to 8-10(max) to a team.. there should be space.. lets see the body count first!! hehehee

okok...actually i got...1,2,3...5...5 friends interseted, but depends the date and their time 1st....no worry about them......count MLOC member 1st

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom