The non-car related Activities !

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Johnny,

We might purchase in bulk the markers (guns) if we get the numbers coz we can negotiate a little. As for the gears, is up to individual as we don't want to force down ppl's throat their preference/budget.

Marker ranges from RM1.2-2.2k above depending on specs and your requirement. Ie..full auto trigger, pressure canister type, brands..etc. We can talk this offline but most important thing I would say is invest on a face mask first as markers is very expensive although it is a rather 'one time', long term investment.

Mask starts from Rm150-RM450 above onwards. I saw those selling Rm160 pretty descent to start with for newbie like us...lol

Thanks for the info MrVP.. Other than the mask. How about the pellet reload container, bullet proof vest.. etc? I think these is our priority.
BTW.. The marker cost damn expensive.. Need to serivice all the time after use? How much is the service? Any idea?

pellet reload container is quite reasonable..I saw those OEM seling RM8 so we just need 3-4 enough.

Those ala SWAT bullet proof vest is around rm200 depending on grades. They are not bullet proof la..just thick material vest. Bullet proof I think Rm2k got la..kevlar or you want military grade to stop spent uranium shell .60 calibre from penetrating your belly ? haha.. is up to individual la. You want bullet proof vest or want to go out naked like John Rambo also up to you ! lol

Pellet no point buying coz every paintball arena has to use their house pellets (this is their core business !) just like you go mamak, you can't bring your own Milo ais !

If you ask me, start with Mask + pellet container (reload x 2/4) and the belt holding the container can enjoy better liao..

ohh..btw the belt holding the container varies from rm60+ all the way up to RM200 (branded). i saw the rm60 is good enough..no brand, black with blue lining.

TT

pellet reload container is quite reasonable..I saw those OEM seling RM8 so we just need 3-4 enough.

Those ala SWAT bullet proof vest is around rm200 depending on grades. They are not bullet proof la..just thick material vest. Bullet proof I think Rm2k got la..kevlar or you want military grade to stop spent uranium shell .60 calibre from penetrating your belly ? haha.. is up to individual la. You want bullet proof vest or want to go out naked like John Rambo also up to you ! lol

Pellet no point buying coz every paintball arena has to use their house pellets (this is their core business !) just like you go mamak, you can't bring your own Milo ais !

If you ask me, start with Mask + pellet container (reload x 2/4) and the belt holding the container can enjoy better liao..

ohh..btw the belt holding the container varies from rm60+ all the way up to RM200 (branded). i saw the rm60 is good enough..no brand, black with blue lining.

TT

Wah.. I think i need to save my $$ for the gadget d.. Gosh.. MLOC got Tabung for this kinda sports ah?

Hahaha... Great to see u guyz pick up the interest of the game!!!! Hehehe... It reminds me of my time in the Aussie land where we were having the same fun!!!

Keep it up guyz!!! :party:

Hahaha... Great to see u guyz pick up the interest of the game!!!! Hehehe... It reminds me of my time in the Aussie land where we were having the same fun!!!

Keep it up guyz!!! :party:

S9. u la din join us play oso. Aussie land n Malaysia land different ma. Somemore v got MLOC chicks "Irene" join the game too. All of us play very semangat. More fun..

Due to popular demand, some 'sneak-preview' of MLOC Covert-Ops !

1.jpg

Above: The Gathering Storm !

2.jpg

Above: Slivia in action ! Seems like he is trying to change the tyres .....

3.jpg

Above: Terrorist Go ! Go !Go !

4.jpg

Above: Camper at work !

5.jpg

Above: Leslie trying his luck to sniff through enemy's guard..

6.jpg

Above: Of course we are ready and he get what he deserves...a good HEAD-SHOT ! lol

Stay tune guys..I'll post more.

Splendid & farnny pix Mr.VP.. More more more....... :adore:

Last edited:
Great pics bro!!! Macam real combat laa! But how come Mr. P kena shoot awai2 lagi..Whose de great sniper anyway hah? Tabik spring sama lu!!!

knn mr.vp... i ran out of pellets lah.... next round my sniper riffle going to come out.. watch out!!!hehehehehe...

Lolz.. Mr P... Kena headshot said no pellet.. lolz..

When is the next session?

Mana pix? lolz..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom