the highest road tax??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hurmm.. i think that amount its for the 6 month road tax..
well, i could be wrong thou

I think you're right... calculated for Lamborghini Murcielago (6.2liter) using Kurnia's Road Tax Calculator got RM 16,530.00 for 1 year

even my uncle's 750Li road tax worth RM 10,225.50 a year... same as my car resale value for this year :banghead:

yes that alot of money, just wonder how is our bugatti veyron able to pay all this tax?
here in M'sia there are 2 veryron :biggrin:

I've seen 12k/16k taxes on Aston Martins, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, V12 Mercs etc..

RM8k isn't that big, in terms of road tax for high-end automobiles.

Besides those are (old) my photos, berani dia put their watermarks..

I've seen 12k/16k taxes on Aston Martins, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, V12 Mercs etc..

RM8k isn't that big, in terms of road tax for high-end automobiles.

Besides those are (old) my photos, berani dia put their watermarks..

HAhaha, 16k can actually support 1 year petrol consumption of the car or new sets of tyres every year!

However, i did saw a few luxury sports cars like SL 55 , Porcshe 911 turbos's road tax marked with "Pindaan" on top of the Semenanjung lettering and the tax is Rm 10. What is Pindaan?

Lambo Gallardo - 5.0cc
dad.jpg

Roadtax
RM10000.jpg

Lambo Murcielago - 6.2cc V12
Roadtax
Lambo5.jpg

Hehehehehhehe :thefinger::driver:

have u see lambo with very cheap road tax?i see it b4 till i cant believe it lolx....

i hv seen bmw 545 with road tax of RM 24000++, is company registered

Lambo Murcielago - 6.2cc V12
Roadtax
Lambo5.jpg

Hehehehehhehe :thefinger::driver:

Err. I think its an LP640. 6.5litre. Look at the 6498 SP on the roadtax. (bottom row)

keisukosan & InitialD, maybe you guys saw those Lambo that had interchange no. plate so it would be RM 10.00.
Just look at the SP on the roadtax. I've seen some cars with 5 litre and above but roadtax 2.0-2.5litre. Very daring.

I've seen an old Rolls Royce owned by Sunway group, the roadtax stated RM 54,000+. I was shocked.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom