Dec 11, 2008
best sound depending the owner preference la
some want bass type
some one high pitch type

some one super silent
some one boxer type
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
i like the high pitch one..
can anyone recommend which exhaust give a high pitch note with reasonable price tag..
i'm considering a straight pipe system but it's not legal (i think) plus the pitch is too damn loud..

Bump:
best sound depending the owner preference la
some want bass type
some one high pitch type

some one super silent
some one boxer type
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
i like the high pitch one..
can anyone recommend which exhaust give a high pitch note with reasonable price tag..
i'm considering a straight pipe system but it's not legal (i think) plus the pitch is too damn loud..

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
That I heard 5Zigen Cannonball was pretty pitchy at high rev ... :smokin:

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
any recommendations for boxer sound? what brand / model?

Bump: any recommendations for boxer sound? what brand / model?

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
The list will keep going and going and going like a energizer battery bunny....:nurse:

Bump: The list will keep going and going and going like a energizer battery bunny....:nurse:

didkee

Mar 1, 2009
I used to have a 5zigen dunno wat chiplak exhaust, sounds high pitch. Then I changed to a Ganador titanium noisy and bassy exhaust. Really depends on what you like. (R34 GTR)

One more thing, this Ganador bassy type exhaust, always trigger somebody else's alarm :D

S

semperfi

I used to have a 5zigen dunno wat chiplak exhaust, sounds high pitch. Then I changed to a Ganador titanium noisy and bassy exhaust. Really depends on what you like. (R34 GTR)

One more thing, this Ganador bassy type exhaust, always trigger somebody else's alarm :D
Those alarms you triggered off probably cheering as you drive by!!! The sweet sound of the RB26DETT and the RB25DET!:rofl:

Bump:
Bugger....I don't want!!!:thefinger:
You want eyong's telor is it?

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
customize's the best i guess. even link's(kee punyer) grey skyline had custom piping. forgot the diameter though but remembered it was really big. :hmmmm:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Custom is ok ... that is unless they can mandrel bend the tubes ... No point custom with straight pipe with angled joints ... Or if the system is straight forward enough to use regular 45, or 90 degree elbows ...

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
where do u recommend going for custom with mandrel bend service ? Thinkin of gettin a cheap alternative done haha

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
flabby, i did mine at JFA motorsport in Sunway. It's not exactly mandrel bent, but what they did was they welded the joints together, i.e., lets say u have one pipe from the front and it needs to bend to the right. So, they will cut out another section of stainless steel, to create the bend. Only then they will attach the rest of the piping.

There is no angled portion to the piping. All the way is 3"....without muffler price is less than 1k

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
thanks for the info bro.. yeh youll need the machine for the mandrel bendin (expensive and rare) so was wonderin which shop has it.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
where do u recommend going for custom with mandrel bend service ? Thinkin of gettin a cheap alternative done haha

I don't know if any exhaust shop has the machine coz it ain't cheap. That is unless they have contact with steel rolling factory that does the bending for them.

Cheaper alternative is to try find a used-but-in-good-condition unit ... Hahaha ...

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Better stay off from custom made lah...later they screwed up, who is going to pay for the repair (for sure they will deny is their fault)? Go for complete ready set, just weld it on and go! Nicer, safer, and faster! :burnout:

victor87

Known Member
Oct 24, 2007
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-OFPeOP8nRc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-OFPeOP8nRc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ARC titanium SEXhaust?? anyone?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

yo noname,

wanna ask you
how much would it cost to replace a remote for my alarm
i am using the king leapord

was wondering if i can replace it with the king-dragon remote?

anyway, quote me the price for both the remote

cause my current one already both half dead
at first was one of the remote cannot disarm with ease, have to press for a few seconds then apply more preasure only can disarm
so i was using the other spare alarm till i dropped it
ehehe
not cannot arm with ease pulak...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience