Tesco Engine Oil Sales is on

There is no definite answer to this, some big boys are playing dirty, too.

"Everybody lies" - House M.D

Well I guess no matter how dirty the game is played, EO by reputable companies couldn't get any nastier than unknown brands.. Gotta be more careful of recycle / fake EO than unknown brands haha

"Everybody lies" - House M.D

Well I guess no matter how dirty the game is played, EO by reputable companies couldn't get any nastier than unknown brands.. Gotta be more careful of recycle / fake EO than unknown brands haha

Kent had mentioned some big boys are playing dirty, I think he meant some oil manufacturers of reputable brands are not conforming to standard requirement.....

Furthermore, reputable brands are often target/victim of counterfeit....

Original ones play dirty, fake one look like original one.... how ar??:bawling::bawling:

Kent had mentioned some big boys are playing dirty, I think he meant some oil manufacturers of reputable brands are not conforming to standard requirement.....

Furthermore, reputable brands are often target/victim of counterfeit....

Original ones play dirty, fake one look like original one.... how ar??:bawling::bawling:

Yea so really gotta be careful when buying. At least try to avoid buying fake EO. Or choose a brand so unknown, nobody is gonna fake it haha

Just stick to trusted brands bought from trusted sellers, and should be fine.
Trusted brands as in famous will likely have imitation also...:banghead:
Trusted sellers as in spare part shop. Once I ask spare pare boss, problem can also come from the transporter....:hmmmm::banghead:

Trusted brands as in famous will likely have imitation also...:banghead:
Trusted sellers as in spare part shop. Once I ask spare pare boss, problem can also come from the transporter....:hmmmm::banghead:

True but what else can we do? It's like buying food also, at some point you just got to have faith in the food maker that they use acceptable quality or else you will never eat and die lor.

True but what else can we do? It's like buying food also, at some point you just got to have faith in the food maker that they use acceptable quality or else you will never eat and die lor.

Yup, at their mercy....:mad:

As long as the seller is trust worthy meaning they will do their utmost to prevent any potential risk and rectify any problems that arise, then the chance of you getting affected will be minimal.

As long as the seller is trust worthy meaning they will do their utmost to prevent any potential risk and rectify any problems that arise, then the chance of you getting affected will be minimal.

Yup, you are right. The spare part shop that I ask why he did not sell the Gold Mobil 1 0w-40, is because he say a lot of fake, so he is not selling it....

Scared ah, let's try this then.
images

Well i also saw some ultraman oil at ace hardware shop...

4133294510_b1f365dfb8.jpg

Last edited:
Well i also saw some ultraman oil at ace hardware shop...

4133294510_b1f365dfb8.jpg

Frankly speaking guys...if you have to choose between these and Tesco brand engine oil, which one would you buy? Tesco brand should be OEM but its just that we don't know what OEM brand they use.

Frankly speaking guys...if you have to choose between these and Tesco brand engine oil, which one would you buy? Tesco brand should be OEM but its just that we don't know what OEM brand they use.

Bro., these are price at RM200 plus per can....

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

U use these, u might feel more Ultra and Astro.

You use, sure can fly.....:driver::biggrin:

U use these, u might feel more Ultra and Astro.

Hahahaha they should come up with angry bird engine oil. Really will fly

Bro., these are price at RM200 plus per can....

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

You use, sure can fly.....:driver::biggrin:

That's the thing! They ain't cheap. I would rather try Tesco oil first before using those ultraman blood.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom